Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HAS ANYONE TRIED HOTHEADS HAIRWARE?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Italianone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Italianone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2009 at 5:45pm
Hi xoxo,

I have had hot heads hair extensions in now for about a month. I love them!! There is just one  draw back. One is being that the tape does not hold very well on the front area of my head ( around my face). They  came off about after a week of wearing them. The others on the rest of my head are on and I beleive will be there until I go back to the salon. Do you think maybe because its closest to the hairline? What do you think that I can do to prevent that? Other than that I love them and I have tried almost every hair extension method out there. This is the best one by far.
As far as the quality of the hair, its not the best out there, but it is very good quality hair to me. I am happy with the productThumbs%20Up

metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2009 at 2:58am
I have used Hot Heads extensions on clients and on myself.  I liked the attachment, but the hair was terrible quality, just like most people have stated above.

I did try Hair Addictionz, and I like them much better.  They are more durable and the hair is much better quality.
extensionist09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote extensionist09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2009 at 8:27pm
I love the tape hair extensions. I have tried hot headz and some other brands and they were ok but I just found this ones from Zystal.com and they are great. The tape lasts a long time and the hair doesn't get frizzy or anything like that. It's worked the best for me so far and I don't plan on changing. Give them a try.  Embarrassed
lusciouslox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lusciouslox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2010 at 7:06am
what is the attachment like?
uniique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uniique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2010 at 3:33pm
Myself personally I LOVE the extensions, the only bad things is the tape replacements arent sold to the public. I NEED to redo my hair ASAP! I have all my hair just have to retape n put back! please someone help.
LADYANGEL23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LADYANGEL23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2010 at 5:17pm
does anyone know where I can get the bonding tape for hothead extensions?  I am in Tampa Fl and also can't find any salons that do them
sarahcolorado View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarahcolorado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2012 at 4:57pm
So, my profile pic is of the hair after 2 weeks (and after sending it back and having it "refurbished"). Totally struggling with Hot Heads Hair Extensions because as compared with the TEASE OR DLUX hair I've used on myself and clients for years (in salons in Montecito and Santa Barbara, CA), this hair does not meet or exceed expectations. It's 2x the $ of the other brands and the company absolutely refused (citing an endless and often goofy list of excuses)---very concerning. I'm a business person/ psychotherapist in my "real" life but have done hair for eons and feel I can see through bs.....don't recommend HOT HEADS but if you're interested in super high quality hair (don't know if I would've found Hot Heads sub-par had I not used really high quality hair (that didn't shrink and break) Look to the above brands. Literally my economist husband called me out on the hair being "nappy"---ick!
sarahcolorado View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarahcolorado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2012 at 4:58pm
sorry, tried to attach a photo of the hair= no bueno. Bad hair, bad customer service....shame, shame HOT HEADS HAIR EXTENSIONS!!!!
denisehold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denisehold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2012 at 3:23pm
i haven't but it seems cool :)
Savvy Sawyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Savvy Sawyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2014 at 8:16pm
I know that Fort Myers is a couple of hours away from Tampa but the salon I go to does the re-taping of the hot heads extensions. Xperia Hair & Spa, 239-567-9911...schedule an appt with Maribel. Hope this helps.
Rachelle :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic