Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pictures of Prom Updos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ggflower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ggflower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pictures of Prom Updos
    Posted: December 09 2003 at 11:12pm
You might want to check out HairBoutique.com. They have the best articles and prom styles on the web bar none.

Hope this helps
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2003 at 6:27am
Hi,

Thanks for the compliments. Over the past week I have been posting a lot of new Prom articles with step by step instructions and info on Prom hairstyle trends for 2004 and accessory hair trends for Prom 2004. I hope you will all stop by and check out the lastest info:

New Prom Hair Articles For 2004:
http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/promhairnewarticles.htm

Lots of styles will be added in the next few weeks so please keep checking back for more styles.

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
OaTmEaLfAiRy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OaTmEaLfAiRy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2004 at 12:45am
I've looked and found some that really strike my fancy, but none of them have really screamed at me. I want something that's medieval, 1930's and funky all at the same time, but I don't know exactly what I'm talking about when I say that. I figure I should just wait it out and ask the stylist when it comes time for that. But I am oh so happy with the rest of my Prom decisions!
OaTmEaLfAiRy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OaTmEaLfAiRy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 7:31pm
Well, yeah, a year after prom. I have to admit it sucked. I ended up loaning most of my prom money to my mom to pay bills, so she did my hair. That was probably the best thing about Prom. My dress was kind of plain compared to the other girls, the make-up lady at Younkers (for a corporate brand, she was SUPPOSED to be a professional) didn't know what she was doing. I ended up wiping all that make-up off and doing my own. I couldn't get my eyebrows waxed like I wanted, and couldn't afford contacts, my shoes ended up being the wrong style (ordered wrong), but I took them anyways because Prom was like a week away. I get there and my friend is looking cute dancing with a boy I don't like. Who happened to live out of town, we were told we couldn't invite anybody not currently going to our school, so I didn't. But turns out I could have and would've had a date. Stupid school officials changing their minds every 5 minutes! 
angel bride View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel bride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2006 at 3:50am
you have great collection
Good luck
Charlene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2006 at 1:00pm
Heres a great retro up-do great for a prom or wedding.
have fun get your hair done.
gomcy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gomcy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2007 at 8:23am
a great recource for prom hair styles http://www.hairstylescut.com/prom-hairstyles.htm
HABEEB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HABEEB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2010 at 8:33am
hi you should get some extensions and curl them, I done this for my prom and it looked gorgeous if I do say so myself :)

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 20 2010 at 5:57pm
hottiegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hottiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2010 at 8:10pm
UGH  Thank you guys for suggestions for a do.  I thought I would pass out shopping for prom dresses. Finally found the perfect dress, now I have to deal with my hair.

I am so glad I found this site. I've been looking at different updo's and Maybe the extension idea might work.

Edited by hottiegirl - June 05 2010 at 1:58pm
jessicalovessho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessicalovessho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2010 at 3:27pm
I've never heard of it. Thanks for sharing.
Jessica
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic