Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bald spots,damage kinky hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bald24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bald24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bald spots,damage kinky hair
    Posted: May 14 2006 at 8:56am
i have kinky hair and damge from braids and chemicals now i have bald spots in certain areas,I have seen a dermatologist getting 40mg kelon shots and ointment i'm getting married and i want to look beautiful i'm ashamed of how i look i wear wigs alot please help me.
TRACY BTAXTON
bald24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bald24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2006 at 9:14am
i kinky hair and damage from braids and chemicals now i have bald spots in certain areas,I have seen a dermatologist getting 40mg kelon shots and ointment i'm getting married and i want to look beautiful i'm ashamed of how i look i wear wigs a lot please help me.
TRACY BTAXTON
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 5:53pm
its going to take time you will have to be patient, i do suggest you start taking indian gooseberry and use gooseberry oil on your scalp it stimulates growth and prevents fall outs.
Babycheeks
kinkyhairchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinkyhairchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 11:24pm
Also using jojoba oil is good and a little alo vera gel. This stimulates the scalp but also cleans out the follicles therefore allowing your hair to grow. Make sure you are taking vitamins which also stimulates growth.
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 1:43pm
Do Nexxuss emergencee treatments, once a week or once every two weeks. When is your wedding? Don't stress too much or you will make the problem worst.

If worst comes to worst, do some extensions just for the wedding day. I know you probably want to avoid anything of that sort. But for your special day, You have to look your best. It is going to take some time and TLC but your hair will come around. But be patiente, and again, I know is easier said than done, but try not to stress.

Remember to deep condition after the emergencee treatments. Your hair will feel very rough after it, but that is normal and it will go away after you apply the conditioner.

My heart goes out to you. Hope your hair gets better soon.

Much love, Shary
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic