Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Insecure about baby girl's hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mycahsmom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycahsmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Insecure about baby girl's hair!
    Posted: May 21 2006 at 9:39am
My 5.5 mos little girl has no hair and everyone says that since she has no hair, she will have a head full of hair later.  I wondered if anyone else has heard the same and have experienced this to be true.  I feel so insecure about her hair sometimes.
the_sweetness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_sweetness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2006 at 9:20am

My baby girl is 13 months old and still has no hair. Don't worry, it will come!

babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 10:11pm
ahh at 5 mths not a big deal it will come if you have hair she most likely will.:) genetics!
Babycheeks
chocomom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocomom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2006 at 9:42am
trust me your not missing anything my daughter was born with a full head of hair and now at 15 months her hair is to her back she is black and a little indian (*from my mom) and we fight to do her hair hopefully i can put a pic up
ithank you for my blessing of MY CHILD!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic