Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kristin Cavallari

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Hairdude02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairdude02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kristin Cavallari
    Posted: June 12 2006 at 7:27pm

Kristin Cavallari (the girl from the T.V. Show Laguna Beach) has recently cut her hair into a short bob haircut. Here is a before and after shot of her haircut. Also, for those who are interested there are other photos showing off her new do at wireimage.com and gettyimage.com. Personally, I like the new cut.

Celebrity Makeovers | Kristin Cavallari
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2006 at 9:28pm
Doesn't really look like the same girl. Her features are far more pronounced, it seems, though she is a lot more made up in the first picture. At first glance, I'd have to say this is a downgrade, but with reservations to change my opinion later.
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2006 at 11:35pm
WoW!!!  I love it (since I'm a fan of short hair) but I'm also glad since she's going away from the Jessica Simpson/Carrie Underwood hair/look.  Since I'll admit to watching the show, her personality seemed to not fit the done up glam look and I think this cut "fits" her better.  Can't wait to see if it goes shorter???
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2006 at 7:11am
You can call it a new cut, but to me she just took her extensions out. This is the same cut she had in season 1 of Laguna Beach. They even had an episode when most of the girls had extensions put in.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2006 at 7:56am
Either way, extensions or not, the bob looks nice.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2006 at 8:01am
It makes her nose look bigger.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2006 at 11:01am
I think she looks great.  Here are some others

HAWG
Pink Cutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pink Cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2006 at 12:19pm
I liked it better before, but then I almost always prefer long hair on everyone, so i'm biased. Embarrassed
<3 Danielle XOX

current hair: down, nice and wavy thanks to the braid!
SanFranBrent View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2006 at 8:20pm
I like the new short blonde bob style on her, it is an improvement.
The otherladies lok nice in their medium to short hairstyles also.
She is beautiful and very feminine, and she could easily wear a very short hairstyle such as a short pixie.

Edited by SanFranBrent - June 15 2006 at 8:22pm
Brent
Lem0605 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lem0605 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2006 at 8:33pm
I think her hair is cute!! Does anyone have a picture of what the back looks like??? I'm thinking about cutting mine!! 
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2006 at 10:05am
The extensions are back already! Imo, thankfully. Hated the bob on her.
In pics Taken at the beach on July 4'th with her boyfriend Brody Jenner, her new hair is is probably the longest she's ever had (purchased).

I am not posting the pic as it is not totally  "G" rated . She's in (well, partially in), a bikini thats riding up a fair bit, making out with her beau.
For those not offended by such things, the link is below. For those who might be, you'll have to take my word for it...

anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Hairdude02 Hairdude02 wrote:

Kristin Cavallari (the girl from the T.V. Show Laguna Beach) has recently cut her hair into a short bob haircut.

I don't know who she is, but the new haircut is what my grandmother would call very sensible.  It's nice without being overtly sexual or otherwise distracting.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2006 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by anne6000 anne6000 wrote:

I don't know who she is, but the new haircut is what my grandmother would call very sensible.  It's nice without being overtly sexual or otherwise distracting.

In less polite terms... it's boring.  Or, ordinary, if you prefer.  Un-special.  Lacking distinction.  In other words.... yawn. 

Edited by DaveDecker - July 09 2006 at 2:41pm
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2006 at 4:52pm
Sorry Dave, Not "yawn" or boring at all.
She looks very sexy in her bob cut. It really suits her well. She is a beautiful lady.
That is one of the reasons that so many women wear short bob cuts, because they look so good in them. The same with pixie hairstyles on women. Very nice!

Edited by SanFranBrent - July 09 2006 at 4:55pm
Brent
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2006 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

Originally posted by anne6000 anne6000 wrote:

In less polite terms... it's boring.  Or, ordinary, if you prefer.  Un-special.  Lacking distinction.  In other words.... yawn. 

Couldn't have said it better myself, Dave...
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2006 at 9:17pm
Wrong again!
She looks beautiful in her new hairstyle!

Edited by SanFranBrent - July 10 2006 at 9:18pm
Brent
anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2006 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by SanFranBrent SanFranBrent wrote:

She looks very sexy in her bob cut.

Is there anyone on the universe who doesn't look sexy in short hair, in your opinion?

Quote That is one of the reasons that so many women wear short bob cuts, because they look so good in them.

Some do, yes, but short hair is often worn for convenience. 

Quote The same with pixie hairstyles on women. Very nice!

Women are all just little robots and all look sexy in bobs, pixies, buzzes, and bald looks.  I think that sums up your philosophy pretty well.

(What on earth do you write that you really do have to edit every post you write?  I can only imagine.)
nooneatall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nooneatall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 1:40am
Now, Now children. Let's try to keep this a nice clean board without personal attacks. While one sided views by people who only like one style may make for less interesting discussion they are intitled to their repetitive opinions.
...and that's all I have to say about that.
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 2:11am
Anne,
Beautiful women in certain hairstyles are hardly robots.

Kramer who writes here is redundant about his love for long hair on women. So are several other people.

There are also many people who like myself, prefer short hairstyles on women.

Most (but not all) women look better in short hairstyles.
Some day you will realize that Anne, and then you will need to apoligize to me for your ignorance on fashion.

Anne,
I haven't attacked your silly opinions on fashion, so please don't attack my brilliant opinions on fashion.
Brent
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 2:12am
If you wonder why I edit, I write quickly and usually edit to correct spelling or punctuation errors.
Brent
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic