Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair clip question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Brit1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brit1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair clip question
    Posted: June 15 2006 at 8:00pm
I thought what I wanted is called a banana clip but after looking onlne it appears to be something else nowadays as the ones advertised as banana clips look totally different to what I want. What I am seeking is a long clip with teeth that opens and you put hair into it, pull it up and clip it back togetherand it makes it into a full looking pony tail type do. There were two kinds one was very long and thin and the other (which is the one I want) is abit wider and not quite as elongated but only ones I can find are in drug store and brown coloring. Strangely enough I get more compliments when I pull my hair up into one of these. Suits me better than a pony tail because you can fan hair out better. Hope someone can tell me what these are called and if they know somewhere they can be purchased. Thanks
brit

Edited by Brit1 - June 15 2006 at 8:02pm
madeofmydreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madeofmydreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2006 at 10:36am
I think that what you are talking about may be what is called a 'claw clip'. the ones I'm thinking of used to be really popular about 5 or 6 years ago, you could get them in any color then, now you can only get them in browns and blacks...

http://www.glitz4girlz.com/images/images_10076/nlarge/cla011.jpg
angel bride View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel bride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2006 at 4:12am
I agree with you

Thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic