Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Extension After Care - Important

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
My Long Tresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My Long Tresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Extension After Care - Important
    Posted: June 15 2006 at 9:42pm
Hi
I would like to shed some light on a product that I have been using the past year and truly LOVE.  So.Cap 4 U, from Italy.
In the past I always seemed to have problem with dry extensions (due to heat, inexpensive shampoos etc).  I would purchase serums and they just seemed to make my hair flat and lifeless.

Recently I became certified with a company called So.Cap USA.  Ofcourse at first, I bought all the products for my extensions but truly didn't believe that it was going to be any different than Nioxin, Nexus....or Redken.  However, So.Cap is a company based in Italy who manufactures the hair extensions and aftercare.

Too make a long story short, I have soft hair (extensions) and it isn't weighed down by the serum or sprays.  I find it very affordable!  I have clients who claim that if they were to ever not have extensions, that they would still want to use this product.

While away on a vacation with my husband, I forgot my products at home.  I used his and it dried my hair out right away.  This reminded me of the old days before I discovered this product.

Take it from a female who always used to buy a million bottles of shampoos, conditioners, serums, sprays....they all didn't do what I needed.

Im happy to say that because of that, they are on my site now.  If you email me personally I will combine your shipping for you so that you don't have to pay seperatly.

Our website, which is really only for our extensions but does have a small estore is www.mylongtresses.com

My name is CJ, you will see several photos on the site about our company.  Check it outWink
www.mylongtresses.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic