Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

want a complete 360° change

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
badhair99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badhair99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: want a complete 360° change
    Posted: June 16 2006 at 12:02pm
I have thick, coarse, wavy hair, as do most people of indian descent. i want hair like this: http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/men-hairstyles.html#

3RD STYLE IN THE SECOND ROW.....i dont know if i want it that long, but i want hair with that texture, shine, and straightness...please help me with any information! my hair always gets fat, dry, puffy and extremely wavy after im done washing my hair. (my hair comes out smooth, sleek, and straighter after i shampoo and condition) the only way i can get my hair to look even close to that pic is when i wear a hat for a few hours which flattens my hair and makes it shinier.........i shampoo/condition everyday......WHAT CAN I DO TO GET THAT KIND OF HAIR/HAIRSTYLE????
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 7:15am
I'm afraid you will have to have it chemically straightened to keep it from popping back wavy again.  Letting a pro do it at a salon is a good idea for this.  Its safer and easier for you, and they can show you how to style it when its done.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
thenumber1lon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenumber1lon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2006 at 12:10pm
hes correct with that
badhair99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badhair99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2006 at 7:59pm
what would it cost to chemically straighten if the back of my hair is just above my shoulder and my hair covers my ears and eyebrows? I just want an approx. cost to see if it is within reason
memee1978 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote memee1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2006 at 8:10pm
hey.is your hair relaxed
memee
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic