Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alamay Eye Colors: Worth the Money?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alamay Eye Colors: Worth the Money?
    Posted: June 26 2006 at 12:38am

I gave a friend the set for hazel eyes, and I guess she liked it, 'cause she's also considered getting the one for green.  I've considered getting the green one, myself, in hopes it'll make my blue/grey/green eyes look green more often.  I don't think she used the mascara, though, 'cause she's really picky about what mascaras she'll use.

More awesome than a manatee!
Precious Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2006 at 8:35pm
The mascara is really thick and pasty. I wouldn't reccomend it. The eyeshadow and eyeliner on the other hand are really good and make your eyes totally pop. It's really pretty.
dearcole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dearcole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2006 at 11:32am
I've seen the Alamay eye color compacts (you know the ones for Green, Brown, blue eyes).

I like the colors but wonder is it worth it to spend the money on all the products,
eyeshadow compact, mascara, and liner.

Has anyone tried this line and if so what do you think or reccomend?

ps. i have   blue/green/hazel eyes and fair skin.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic