Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

long black hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
memee1978 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote memee1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: long black hair
    Posted: June 27 2006 at 12:03pm

im so into the health of my hair.im intrested in making friends that has the same intrest as me.that is keeping your hair long healthy and beautiful.any one has any ideas?

memee
SDOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2006 at 9:12am
Im into the health of my hair too since i've recently stripped out the color it needs more care, I had long waist length black hair! Good for me though I have always had healthy good hair even tho i dyed it black for about 6-7 years
diamondskey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diamondskey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2006 at 9:49am
I want long and healthy hair right now my hair is healthy growing it to be long.

Love your hair it is your glory!
There is nothing like a head of healthy hair.
Stevie107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 4:03pm
i dont have long hair yet . i sure do want long long lon ghair but it is taking for ever. it is still above the collar and middle of ears and top of eyes...  tell me what i should do and use to get it to grow long and strong.  i was a blond all my life and just color it light brown now and kind of scare because it looks la little darker than i wanted maybe i have just got to get use to it what do u think
Stevie107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 4:04pm
i am intersted in growing my hair long please tell em what i can do
Stevie107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by SDOW SDOW wrote:

Im into the health of my hair too since i've recently stripped out the color it needs more care, I had long waist length black hair! Good for me though I have always had healthy good hair even tho i dyed it black for about 6-7 years
i have nice hair i was a blonde all my life and i just dyed it brown... i do soo want it long and strong what can i do to get it to grow. it is still above the collar and middle of ears and top of eyes... it seem not to be growing much ..what can i do
hairflair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairflair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 10:14pm
Eat lots of protein-rich foods. It's good for the hair. :)

angelkakes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelkakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 6:55pm
me too i have long black hair before up to my ribs but have to cut it off coz of damage from permanent straightening now it's exactly on the top of my shoulders (up to the length of my neck) i miss it
clonexyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clonexyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2007 at 12:58am
Hello ladies...
I am a Guy.
I love long hair on ladies.
And I have dated ladies very long hair ladies. (waistline & below)
They were a walking dream.
Coloring hair, permanents & Ironing is not good for the hair.
No hats.  Don't have under the sun for too long,unless drying.
No electric dryer, unless you have to.
how to dry? use the sun.
Try many shampoo until you find one that your hair loves.
And don't forget to trim once in a while to get rid of split ends.
Ladies who DO NOT SHARE HEAVENLY BEAUTY...will want to cut more thatn is needed so be very careful about envy from any women.

kathyblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kathyblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 4:06pm

memee1978 I am also interested in the health of my hair, I somtimes get so paranoid about things like my hair catching onto my clothes and stuff or my hair breaking too much. But it's nice to know that other people share my same interest.

Kathyblack

MY mother bids me bind my hair
With bands of rosy hue,
Tie up my sleeves with ribbons rare,
And lace my bodice blue.

http://public.fotki.com/kathyblack/
ccmuffingirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccmuffingirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 6:14pm

I've been known to get paranoid about my hair.  Sometimes I'll read something online about something being bad for my hair and I'll immediately have to get rid of the culprit with the bad ingredients.  I'll have to say the best thing I could have done for my hair was to stop brushing it, dehydrating it, and doing my utmost to keep it moisturized.  I'm glad there are others out there who are obsessed with their hair as well.  We can all learn from each other. 

"And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair"--Kahlil Gibran
http://public.fotki.com/ccmuffingirl/
anjum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anjum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2007 at 9:16am
HI THERE JUST READ U EMAIL.BOUT  LONG BLACK HAIR, I HAVE GOT BLACK HAIR TOO ,IT NEED LOT OF CARE AND ATENTION AN A WEEKLY OIL TREATMENT ,BUT DEPENDING ON THE STATUS OF YOUR HAIR IT WILL REQUIRE A DIFFERENT TREATMENT,AND MAKE SURE SURE U KEEP IT OUT OF THE SUN,ANJUM
penny80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penny80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2007 at 5:52am
well i think for long black hair you need good diet

penny80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penny80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2008 at 12:48pm
well i wana to be your friend and i have interest in diffr style of hairs

vivek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2008 at 7:55am
My name is vivek and iam a male with long black hair - somewhere near my waist. I love long hair and my wife takes pride in styling my hair. In fact i have a longer hair than that of my wife and she is actually proud of it. I would like to have friends in this forum. would also like to share ideas of hair styling for men with long hair.

jenifer12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenifer12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2009 at 12:59am
Wow its a nice thought of making friends.I will also follow this one.For having long beautiful and healthy hair everyone should eat healthy nutrients diet.
vijay12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijay12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2010 at 9:45pm

Obviously we can. My hair is to the middle of my back. Our hair is naturally dry and requires so many more products (and most "black products" constantly have dangerous and clogging chemicals in it) and we use relaxers that damage our hair, it breaks off. Also, many black girls also wear weaves to protect our hair from damage from straighteners, blow dryers, etc when we actually already do have long hair.

Why do so many white celebrities wear fake hair? We all want something we can't have. Stop generalizing.

===============
Industrial Kitchen Equipment | Restaurant Equipment
shelly12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelly12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2010 at 4:05am
Yes, have a healthy hair is very important.
cwa14n3b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwa14n3b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2010 at 7:54pm
Good habits of no heat appliances, a wide toothed comb to comb out your locks after washing. Leave in a small amount of conditioner. Never let the barber use a razor or thinning shears on your hair. It frays it and creates split ends. Remember their business is selling haircuts. Exercise stimulates growth and use a sleep cap to avoid the tangling at night. Beautiful long hair needs no excuses. The frumpy short haired women are proof, that long hair is worth the effort, (less actually than short hair), to respect yourself.
Just Me
jeffyrh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffyrh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2010 at 2:45am
very cool!
]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic