Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kimberly Guilfoyle got a haircut.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kimberly Guilfoyle got a haircut.
    Posted: July 03 2006 at 12:22am
http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheads_viewer.pl?tvheads80173&80173&Kimberly

Not the biggest news ever but I was looking at caps from the past few days and it looks like her newest caps show off a shorter/lighter style which I think looks good on her...she should try to change it up since it's almost always the same look and she could pull other things off.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2006 at 10:49am

Looks good on her? Seriously? Not in that photo. I don't know if it's her expressions, her makeup or those lips, but she's one of those news babes that often looks way better on the air than she does in still photos.

She's also been rumored to have had some plastic surgery. And she's  pregnant.

Here's how she looked a day or two before the cut. Does the haircut really look like an improvement?

Here's a link to news on the pregnancy and some other photos:

And another fun, off-topic link:

SanFranBrent View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 8:31pm
She doesn't look that great in either photo. There are much better looking women on television news stations.

Edited by SanFranBrent - July 04 2006 at 8:31pm
Brent
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 7:35pm
Either way looks good on her.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 9:36pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic