Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Got them clippers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MrClassAct09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrClassAct09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got them clippers
    Posted: July 04 2006 at 7:36am
Just got me some clippers 2 days ago, and I'mma update yall with some pics when I get a chance.
~1~
lenox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 8:48am
good

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 04 2006 at 9:29am
HeadnRotation View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadnRotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 10:21am
if you need any tips on lining up i could help u out fam
Dee Artist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dee Artist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 10:44am
lol i need help lining i do all my cuttin myself but i never line cuz last time i cut too much
It like a Tornado out,
Its hard to see with my waves spinnin' about.

kjmegamass2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kjmegamass2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 10:44am
oh my gosh....is lenox and MrClass09 being nice to each other.....that's cool man , yeah can't wait to see MrClass09
GOD IS KING.. The world is coming to an end....GET SAVED TODAY!!!
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadnRotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Dee Artist Dee Artist wrote:

lol i need help lining i do all my cuttin myself but i never line cuz last time i cut too much
make sure that when you lining yourself up that you follow the line. if you think u gonna make a new line for yourself dont even bother. the barber shop is probably not that far and its $5 for a shapeup. but then you can do lil things like. i start off from the middle and take my time no matta how long it takes, and go out to tha left. then i do the same to tha right as i did wit tha left. you can also use baby powder to outline the line and jus follow it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrClassAct09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 11:00am
The pic in my sig is my first cut on myself. As for the line-up......Well....Tips are greatly appreciated
MJ Dub View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 11:03am
Yo I don't understand wut u use the baby powder for and how u use it, can u explain dat more? And ClassAct, nice cut.
[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/Rocafela5869/sig.jpg" />ww.myspace.com/mjdub - "Wave" Blog.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrClassAct09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 11:05am
Baby powder? that's a new one........
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 4:13pm
naw some barbers use that to line up cuz i guess their not accurate so they have to use it
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadnRotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 4:26pm

yea lets say its ya first time. and you neva cut ya own hair b4. u can use baby powder to outline ya hairline as to how you want it and jus follow it when you cuttin

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic