Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

yellow hair, toned and turned GREY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ChloeVictoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChloeVictoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: yellow hair, toned and turned GREY
    Posted: July 07 2006 at 7:20pm
So I had my hair bleached and cut off....instead of toning it, my stylist tried to put a color on it to lift some of the yellow out.  My scalp was burning soooo bad that she had to wash it out and I went home yellow-headed.  So after my burns healed I decided I could fix the yellow by applying a toner.  I used PM Shine in 9BV and I ended up with funky looking hair...it almost looks grayish.  I know I probably should have used a violet base not a blue-violet....I learned the hard way.  But now what do I do?  My hair is sooo damaged Im afraid to keep doing things to it!  I just want my hair Blonde, like a creamy vanilla color, NOT YELLOW ans NOT GRAY.  Im afraid tha since my hair is so damaged, that the toner will stay and won't fade. 
girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.
Miffny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miffny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2006 at 3:32am
Wait until your scalp settles than a well colour touch semi in 9.16 (ash/violet) will get rid of any yellow undertones without going grey or a violet toner by Goldwell in 10V.

Good Luck.

Edited by Miffny - July 08 2006 at 3:33am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic