Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

big nose + short hair: can it be done?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2006 at 12:47pm
A few more kind words.  You answered the question you posed with a resounding "yes" (not that your features were really much of an issue).  You look smashing.
anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 11:28am
I would love to see your new haircut!  Unfortunately, the link you provided said that the photo has been deleted.
CarolNY View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarolNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 8:41pm
.............  the same with me when i tried it.
it said the photo was deleted.
fickle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 9:54pm

Sorry about that, everyone. I've been tweaking my online photo albums a lot lately (switching photos from webshots to flickr, and I've reached my flickr upload limit for the month). Anyway, you can see a before and after below. (Actually, it's an after and before).

Still loving the new cut. I find that the natural wave I had isn't as pronounced now, which is nice. Just working on growing the pesky bangs out.

fickle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Ononotdon Ononotdon wrote:

A few more kind words.  You answered the question you posed with a resounding "yes" (not that your features were really much of an issue).  You look smashing.

Thank you very much.
browneyedgirl83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyedgirl83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 9:59pm
it looks great!
anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 10:07pm
Thanks very much for the updated photo.  I'll bet it is a lot cooler for summer!
fickle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by anne6000 anne6000 wrote:

Thanks very much for the updated photo.  I'll bet it is a lot cooler for summer!

Oh yes. It's a relief!
kello View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2019 at 6:57am
I had the same situation. For a long time I was looking for a suitable haircut for my big nose,
and I even more experimented with it. This article helped a lot, it’s a pity that I didn’t find it before. Hope this advise will help someone. https://www.hadviser.com/hair-for-big-nose/

Edited by kello - April 05 2019 at 7:05am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic