Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New at this..few questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tinkerbell78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbell78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New at this..few questions
    Posted: July 09 2006 at 6:16pm
I just bought clip-ins from an online store. They ended up way to thin and stringy. I have decided to try installing my own hair with the shrinkies. Is there really a huge difference in what type of fusion wand I use? I am trying to keep my expenses as low as possible (hair alone was 200...I need about 4x the amount).
I ordered adhesive lined shrinkies ($26.00) and a hook, what else am I going to need? I am willing to pay for quality products, but would like to know where it's ok to skimp.

Any help is appreciated!

Kate
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2007 at 1:44pm
Did you find your answer? You don't have to spend a lot of money on your wand. I bought mine on ebay but the sellers no longer there. You can find some good ones on ebay for about $75 and up. Make sure you don't get robbed with the shipping and handling charges. I use fusion bonds and the fusion iron/wand. I've never used the shrinkies or links.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic