Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair ware

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lynn21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynn21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair ware
    Posted: July 15 2006 at 3:15pm

does anyone know of any software that wil allow you to try differnt hairstyles on your self?

SanFranBrent View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2006 at 6:21pm
I am not sure of that. It would be fun to try that. If you find out how to do it, let us know about it.
Brent
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2006 at 3:28pm
search for virtual hairstyle or virtual makeover
lynn21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynn21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2006 at 7:08pm
http://www.ukhairdressers.com/hair_move/index.asp Here's one I found it dosent have too many hairstlyes but its free! I also found one with more features but it cost money, I'll try to find the site again and post it for anyone who wants to check it out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic