Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yo i know dis a off topic but dis is wack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
MJ Dub View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 6:40pm
I agree wit about 80% of that stuff
[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/Rocafela5869/sig.jpg" />ww.myspace.com/mjdub - "Wave" Blog.
gotwaves740 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotwaves740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 6:41pm
whats the other 20 percent lol
Got them waves so serious, it make dudes delirious
MJ Dub View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 7:19pm
I'm jus sayin...I agree wit most of dat stuff but not all of it...like the thing against Air Forces...and shopping at Tommy Hilfiger n stuff.
[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/Rocafela5869/sig.jpg" />ww.myspace.com/mjdub - "Wave" Blog.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotwaves740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 7:26pm
i agree with the air force ones thing, cuz black people should wear other shoes besides air force ones.  but probably not the part about shopping at tommy and the gap
Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 7:49pm
Does anyone here wear Vans? i own a couple of the slip ons. Theyz comfortable and they look fresh if u color coordinate them with a polo.

So atleast i've expanded my horizons.

PS, i don't know about yall, but i am pretty much done with Jordans. I only like the really old ones (like the I's, III's, VII's, and 11's)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotwaves740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Frizzle1986 Frizzle1986 wrote:

Does anyone here wear Vans? i own a couple of the slip ons. Theyz comfortable and they look fresh if u color coordinate them with a polo.

So atleast i've expanded my horizons.

PS, i don't know about yall, but i am pretty much done with Jordans. I only like the really old ones (like the I's, III's, VII's, and 11's)

i'm looking for some slip ons right now so imma check those out.

i've expanded my horizons too cuz now i wear polos, button ups, and t-shirts that fit (i'll start wearing tight ones once i get some more muscle)
bLaZe332 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bLaZe332 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 8:14pm

Wow n****s is changin right unda ma nose n i aint even notice. Most of yall prolly live in da burbs or upper classmen right? Idk but, I really lyke da baggy look, but i dont over do it. Its baggy but fittin... lol. I rock G-Unit, Ecko, Omavi (ma fav), Throwbacks, Nike, Jordan, Plain t's, and fitteds nigguh... I live in da upper middle burbs.

http://myspace.com/datnigeriann****

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotwaves740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 8:19pm
personally i think girls like the fitted look more than the baggy look...and i live in the suburbs but dudes still dress with baggy clothin
fresh2def View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fresh2def Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 11:32pm
im defintly changin my wardrobe a bit.... but u still wont catch me in the gap!what the hell i look like goin in american eagle!! that s**t be huggin me too much any way. a nukkas nuts need circualtion!
To spin or not to spin...

jqrs View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 11:51pm
im too big for stuf like abercrombie and american eagle and brands like that, but believe, ya boi be CLEAN! i'll throw on sum slacks n a button down or polo ne day...but that otha stuff be made for smaller people!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotwaves740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 12:37am
o u mean it dont come in ur size
jqrs View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 12:41am

yea im 6'2/6'3 235....so those clothes dont fit me all that well

hhustla101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhustla101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 2:38am
Originally posted by bLaZe332 bLaZe332 wrote:

Wow n****s is changin right unda ma nose n i aint even notice. Most of yall prolly live in da burbs or upper classmen right? Idk but, I really lyke da baggy look, but i dont over do it. Its baggy but fittin... lol. I rock G-Unit, Ecko, Omavi (ma fav), Throwbacks, Nike, Jordan, Plain t's, and fitteds nigguh... I live in da upper middle burbs.

finally mah dude came to the rescue come on fellows join us lol
T-MAC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-MAC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 4:59am
I'm all for lookin clean sometimes, but who ever is wit that need to get right homie and rep.  I don't look like no gangster when I dress but I wear my 3x tall pro clubs with my nice ass sean john pants and always have a pair of air forces in my closet and that's just who I am and I going to chage for the white man.  I know how to dress oppropriatly when that times come, but when I'm wit the homies or whatever you can catch me fitted.  f**k the gap and bananna republic, you can kiss my ass on that.  I'm just letting yall know to not abandon who you are and stay true to yourself.  As there is a time and place to dress nice thats when you do it but don't do it to be more white and if that's not what you think you are doing that is what you are doing.

And I do own a nice as suit and tie.
jqrs View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 10:03am
I think that you all are taking this wrong.  If you are not out of high school yet, you may not truely understand where we are coming from. Let me just go ahead and put this information out for you:

WHITE PEOPLE STILL RUN THINGS, WE JUST TRYING TO COME UP!

Majority of all major corporations are run by white men. Us as black men can not sit back and say, "I'm going to stay real, rep my hood, do me" and expect to be a success in life.  I know that everyone doesn't want to be a lawyer, or doctor, or professional like that, and that is fine because other jobs need workers too.  But do not think that you can make your way through life wearing baggy clothes and air force ones.  I am by no means saying all your wardrobe should consist of is dress clothes, but it should be a good mix of both. 

In response to the comment about where you live, that has NOTHING to do with anything... Black people have this image that if they become something with their life, and their homebois dont, they have "sold out".  well i guarantee you that all of your boys might say you sold out or w/e, but would be quick to change places with you.  I had a friend i saw a few days ago that i havent seen since high school grad tell me that he is striving in life to be like me. I dont really see myself as a roll model or anything for real, but that meant alot. he would tell how in school, all other guys would secretly admit they could live their life the way i did.  I think it all goes back to the way you mature and understand how the world really operates and get outside of the little fantasy world that the hood perputrates!
MJ Dub View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 10:08am
Originally posted by jqrs jqrs wrote:

If you are not out of high school yet, you may not truely understand where we are coming from.

Co-Sign

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotwaves740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 12:21pm
well i'm about to be a sophomore and i still understand that if you dress "black" then white people won't respect you and you won't get a good job
TYPHOONS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TYPHOONS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 2:01pm
i agree but im goin to high school so i got to keepit gangsta but i still got buttons down which i wear when i fell like lookin real fresh and i rock wit some fresh white low air forces but i still mostly rock white tees abd some times blacktees dats me XXXXL cause i stay in da hood and when i be wit my n***as i got to keep it hood and female still feelin da baggy i be wearin my pants half way down my ass but when i get older ima strat rockin dat look more but ia just rock sean johns suits and etc.i dont rock echo,g-unit,phatfarm,fubu dats lil kid ish

Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by jqrs jqrs wrote:

I think that you all are taking this wrong.  If you are not out of high school yet, you may not truely understand where we are coming from. Let me just go ahead and put this information out for you:

WHITE PEOPLE STILL RUN THINGS, WE JUST TRYING TO COME UP!

Majority of all major corporations are run by white men. Us as black men can not sit back and say, "I'm going to stay real, rep my hood, do me" and expect to be a success in life.  I know that everyone doesn't want to be a lawyer, or doctor, or professional like that, and that is fine because other jobs need workers too.  But do not think that you can make your way through life wearing baggy clothes and air force ones.  I am by no means saying all your wardrobe should consist of is dress clothes, but it should be a good mix of both. 

In response to the comment about where you live, that has NOTHING to do with anything... Black people have this image that if they become something with their life, and their homebois dont, they have "sold out".  well i guarantee you that all of your boys might say you sold out or w/e, but would be quick to change places with you.  I had a friend i saw a few days ago that i havent seen since high school grad tell me that he is striving in life to be like me. I dont really see myself as a roll model or anything for real, but that meant alot. he would tell how in school, all other guys would secretly admit they could live their life the way i did.  I think it all goes back to the way you mature and understand how the world really operates and get outside of the little fantasy world that the hood perputrates!

word. College or life after High school be a lot more different then u think for those who are still in High School. Don't be afraid to try new things yall. I mean, if we didn't try new things, peeps would still be rockin gumbi haircuts with skin tight jeans and HIGH top BKs along with loud a$$ Kross Kolour shirts. Expand yall, expand.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotwaves740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Frizzle1986 Frizzle1986 wrote:

word. College or life after High school be a lot more different then u think for those who are still in High School. Don't be afraid to try new things yall. I mean, if we didn't try new things, peeps would still be rockin gumbi haircuts with skin tight jeans and HIGH top BKs along with loud a$$ Kross Kolour shirts. Expand yall, expand.

true dat i totally agree.  most black people today are just stuck in their ways and dont want to try new things.  i personally think that white tees and black tees are for people who cant afford better clothes and thats why i dont rock them outside.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic