Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How many earrings do you wear?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How many earrings do you wear?
    Posted: July 27 2006 at 9:26am
I have two ears, so I wear one piercing per ear.    I'm not putting down more piercings at all, but for me personally, the look is just too busy
whhoiskad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whhoiskad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2006 at 2:45pm
I also have one in each ear, i dabbled about wheather to get a eyebrow piercing a few years ago but in the end i descided not too.

Hmm wonder what it would have look like?
Hair Type 2a/m/ii
Longhaired Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhaired Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 5:48am
This was my post orginally, before the mix up on the boards with my user name.

I also wear just one pair of earrings, although I have seen people, particularily women, who wear more than one pair of earrings and they look very fashionable with several earrings, assuming they are the right earrings and not too large or clunky. Then they can become "too busy" looking, as Anne stated.
Longhaired Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhaired Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 5:52am
I also like the look of a small nosestud on a lady. My ex-wife wears a small nosestud in her left nostril. My 16 year old daughter wants to get one of her nostrils pierced also, but my ex-wife and myself told her to wait until she is 18, then she can do that if she wants.

I see all kinds of women these days, including professional women, who wear a nosestud or a small nosering. It is not as common as pierced ears, but it is much more common than it was years ago.

I don't care for noserings on men. Earrings look fine on men or women, but noserings are too feminine, to me they only look good on women.
ragdollragdoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragdollragdoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2006 at 4:21pm
I wear 2 earrings in each ear. On the bottom I wear a little longer  than a stud and the other hole I wear a stud. My elderly aunt who also has 2 earrings in each ear show my that is a good way to show the earrings. She told me that was the fashionable way to wear earrings.Sometimes I wear 2 studs in each ear. I am planning to get another 2 mores holes in my ears.

Edited by ragdollragdoll - August 16 2007 at 3:04pm
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2006 at 2:28am

I have three earrings in my left ear and one in the right.  They're all in the lobe, none in the cartilage.

More awesome than a manatee!
AmethystKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmethystKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2006 at 9:40am
i wear 3 in my right ear; small studs on the top 2, hoops on the bottom. on my left ear i have 2 lobe piercings and a tragus piercing. i wear a small star stud in the tragus.
SeaSiren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSiren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 1:27am
I have nine (9) holes in each ear.  They start on the top in the cartilage and down to the original hole in the lobe.  I wear small to large gold hoops and hang gold charms from each hoop.  On the lower four (4) holes I also wear pearl or gold studs.  In all I have 22 things on each ear.   People say it looks good...different but fancy.   I also have a monroe piercing in my lip and wear a gold ball.  I also have rings on all my fingers, up to eight (8) bracelets on each arm, anklets on each ankle and two (2) toe rings on each foot.   I'm unique for an American California surfer chick.  I only wish I had more body parts!!!     
She Creatures Unite......
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 12:05am
O_O  That's a lot of metal!
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2006 at 4:38pm
I think that if more than one earing is to be used, one should defintly be the focus, you know like a dangly one and a stud...I personally don't like the look but if you're going with it, I think that enforces balance. 
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 3:04pm
one in each ear, but will no doubt be joined by other metal in time.
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
strawberryfine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberryfine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2006 at 1:06pm
One earring per ear; although I wore two in the left lobe for about 10 years.  I'm looking for some small gold hoops that will be comfortable to sleep in.  Any ideas from anyone, please?

SF
strawberryfine
2aFii
12/25.5"/terminal length after reaching "small of my back length"
SeaSiren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSiren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2006 at 11:29pm
Hi Strawberryfine....I sleep in my hoops - all 18 of them.  I use gold 'continuous' hoops. They are hollow and light weight.  The wire that goes through the ear hole   - goes into the hoop opening in back.  There are no fixtures to cause any poking.  Depending on the size, they are usually reasonally priced. I have them in all sizes starting at the top of my ear with the smallest down to the lobe with a thicker medium size.

Edited by SeaSiren - September 19 2006 at 11:30pm
TMortis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMortis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2006 at 7:56pm
I have always wanted pierced ears.  My new wife i thought was into mens ears being pierced, but noooo!!1 I would love to be able to have 4 holes.
Tommi
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2006 at 12:17am
I see no reason why you couldn't have four holes.  It doesn't bother me at all if men have multiple piercings.  You might get some odd looks if you wear fancy chandeliers, though ^_^; . . . but if you keep it simple like studs or hoops, I don't think anyone will cause a fuss.
TMortis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMortis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2006 at 12:07pm
I want to have two emerald earrings and two small hoops. I would probably never want to change them. My birthstone is emerald and hoops are cute.
Tommi
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2006 at 8:42pm
I have 2 wholes in both ears...sometimes i wear 2 earrings in both ears, usually i wear one earring in each ear.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

TMortis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMortis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2006 at 3:37pm
I just can't understand why women have the corner on beauty. Earrings, hair, even a little makeup would make me look better. I am not gay or anything, but I have  astrong feminine side, but don't understand why it has to be feminine to want my hauir to look nice and have some jewelry.
Tommi
Carolredskirt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolredskirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2006 at 9:20pm
I like earrings on men also. My boyfriend has pierced ears and wears an earring in each ear.
I have pierced ears and a pierced left nostril. I wear just one pair of earrings and a small stud or ring in my nostril.
SeaSiren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSiren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2006 at 10:14pm
Masculine men can wear ear rings....my very macho boyfriend has about 12 gold hoops (6 holes w/dbl hoops) in his lower left ear.  He also has hair down to his butt.  He doesn't wear any other jewelry due to the safety issue with his profession.   I always think of the 'Old School Italians" and their perfect hair, flashy clothes and lots of jewelry.  Cool  Nothing sissy about them.  Elvis was into make-up, hair dye, flashy clothes and of course, tons of jewelry.   Ying%20Yang Like women - men should wear whatever they want.  It's the strength inside that makes man. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic