Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

In Desperate need of a new style!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arhake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arhake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In Desperate need of a new style!
    Posted: July 30 2006 at 10:48pm
I really want to do something different with my hair. I want something that is noticeable different. Lately, I just get my bangs trimmed and layers put in and angled in the front. I kinda want to do something a little more dramatic, shorter but not past my chin.  Maybe something a little bit wilder, but not too much,  since I always keep my hair so conservative and always get the typical style.  I was wondering if someone could recommend a hairstyle, pictures are great. Thanks! I was thinking for a bang, maybe going with something that can be a full bang that kinda brushes over my eyes, that can also be made into a side bang? Besides that, I have no Idea want to do! I also want to be able to pull my hair back. Also, can someone tell me what my faceshape is?

This is pretty much how my hair always is.
anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2006 at 1:00am
What gorgeous, shiny hair!

I'm not an expert at all, but to me your face is probably considered round.

You said you wanted to be able to pull it back, but if you go much shorter, the hair will be too short for that.

Are you definitely looking to cut it or just style it differently?  There are so many different ways you could style it now, but your styling options will become limited the shorter you go.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic