Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Fusion Technique, do you know it?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2006 at 12:38pm

I just got off the phone with the guy whose been emailing me, Cam is his name.  He is nice and sounds very knowledgable.

My biggest problem is reusing the hair.  He said with the permanet adhesive that the hair strand is not reusable.  You can reuse it with the other adhesives, but the strands are not as secure in the hair, meaning that they may slip out sometimes.  I don't like that.

He also finally admitted taking out strands and reusing them is a pain if you were going to a full head.  For a few highlights that's fine, but a full head would be a pain.  I don't like that.

We were talking about his other seamless weft products, and he said their density of way thicker than the Ultratress, which is what I use.  So, with his products, you would only need a few strips to make a decent thickness, where as with the Ultratress or the 'typical' seamless weft on the market, you need tons of strips to make any kind of decent desity.

I told him I mostly use shrink links and microrings, and he said he doesn't like those methods at all.  He didn't say why, but probably because he's trying to push his own brand.

So, I like the undectable look, the flatness, etc, but I don't like fooling with adhesives and that it's hard to reuse them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic