Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kelly Clarkson shorn again!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Crum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kelly Clarkson shorn again!!!
    Posted: August 12 2006 at 9:16am
I've noticed that Kelly Clarkson continued to go shorter and shorter throughout the month of July on her tour.  From this in the very beginning of July:

To this in the middle of July:

To finally culminating in this very short assymetrical bob at the very end of the month:
It is her shortest cut yet and I personally think her best cut to date of the "short hairstyles".  It is a beautiful style that really accentuates her georgeous face.  They also mention the new cut in the US Weekly August 21st issue on page 33.  All the articles reviewing Kelly's concerts all made mention of the new very short cut.  Kelly wrapped up her tour last week in Texas so I assume, unfortunately, she will drop out of the limelight for the next couple months.  However, I hope Kelly continues to emerge in this sexy, short cut because I, for one, LOVE IT!!     
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2006 at 1:16pm

Kelly looks super-hot with the shorter style.  The tour actually ended last Sunday in Auburn, Wa...I went to the show and it was great.  Her hair looked hot and I think she can totally pull that look off...I'm excited to see where she goes next with her look.

shorthairissexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairissexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2006 at 1:45pm
Wow, Wow, Wow!
Would love to see some more pics, especially some front ones - if anyone knows where to get them.
Never thought she would go short, but glad she did.
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2006 at 2:22pm
shorthairissexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairissexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2006 at 11:11pm
Thanks for the "front" pics
Mmmm, thought I would like it more - not bad but thought it would have more of a wow factor.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2006 at 10:22am

I LOVE IT!  she looks gorgeous with long hair , but she has a real cuteness about her with this sexy bob cut - i love the nape area (the back) being cut so close to the head it adds an extra bit of sexiness -  i really would like to see her done up and not all sweaty i bet it would rock!!!!!!!  (i guess this is a version of a stacked bob?)

Edited by lovebobs - August 13 2006 at 10:40am
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2006 at 1:28pm
Too short for her, makes her look fat... the first picture posted is much better IMO.

Edited by Hal - August 13 2006 at 1:29pm
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2006 at 1:57pm
     I do not like with this this thinned-out bob one bit. I can't imagine that many men would like this. Kelly has great hair, but you can't tell it from this ragged cut.  Bob
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2014 at 5:42pm
Interesting. she changes color, length, and style a lot more than most but we haven't mentioned her in years. Anyway.
Talk about arriving at the party a bit late, but Kelly's shaved a side off.

This is a bit shocking to me, and I really hate it. Sorry, these were the best pics I could find.
Posted Image
Kelly-Clarkson.jpg
and a vid link...

Edited by rardman - October 27 2014 at 6:35pm
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2014 at 6:39pm
I searched Google images for a file phopto of my fave look on Kelly. When the results popped, she looked like many different people because she changes up her look greatly. Here is the link...
My fav, btw,
 Kelly Clarkson - Transformation - Beauty - Celebrity Before and After

Edited by rardman - October 27 2014 at 6:40pm
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2014 at 8:29am
Doesn't help that she's clearly overweight!
jug jug to dirty ears
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2014 at 12:23am
Originally posted by rardman rardman wrote:

Interesting. she changes color, length, and style a lot more than most but we haven't mentioned her in years. Anyway.
Talk about arriving at the party a bit late, but Kelly's shaved a side off.

This is a bit shocking to me, and I really hate it. Sorry, these were the best pics I could find.
Posted Image
Kelly-Clarkson.jpg
and a vid link...

In the simplest of terms, "what a dumb ass."
Who has more fun than people?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2014 at 5:15am
Yuck
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic