Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Young Memphis' 360 WAVE METHOD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Young Memphis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young Memphis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Young Memphis' 360 WAVE METHOD
    Posted: August 17 2006 at 1:39am
** MY METHOD**
MORNING:  
AFTER SLEEPING WITH MY DU-RAG ON OVERNIGHT AND (TIMELY)SKIPPING ALL THE NECESSARY HYGEINIC PROCEDURES OF THE MORNING, I REMOVE MY DU-RAG AND BEGIN TO BRUSH SHORTLY TO UNPACK MY HAIR FROM THE DU-RAG.(DU-RAG MUST BE TIGHT BUT NOT ENUFF TO INFLICT PAIN)

AFTER SHORTLY BRUSHING MY HAIR ALL OVER I THEN PROCEED TO RUB IN AN DECENT AMOUNT OF *BLUE MAGIC*(BLUE BOTTLE) WHICH KEEPS MY HAIR HEALTH WITHOUT DANDRUFF AND WITH SHINE. I THEN BRUSH THIS PRODUCT IN TO MY HAIR EVENLY PAYING CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE PROBLEM AREAS (IF ANY PERSIST).

NIGHT TIME BEFORE BED:
BEFORE I HIT THE SACK I MUST PLACE A HOT TO WARM TOWEL OVER MY HEAD EVENLY. I THEN PLACE A GENEROUS AMOUNT OF(SPORTIN WAVES PROMADE MAXIMUM HOLD,THIS HAS BEEN FOR TWO WEEKS).
BRUSH EVENLY AND REPEAT THE HOT TOWEL PROCEDURE, ONLY THE SECOND TIME WITHOUT USING THE POMADE.
NEXT I WILL THEN PLACE THE DU-RAG COMFORTABLY AROUND MY HEAD AND CALL IT A NIGHT.

*IMPORTANT*
I DO NOT BRUSH MY HAIR ALL DAY,NOT EVEN FOR HOURS. I ONLY BRUSH IT FOR A EVEN DISTRIBUTION OF POMADE OR *BLUE MAGIC*/ALSO PINK LOTION CAN BE SUBSTITUTED BUT *BLUE MAGIC* IS MORE SUFFICIENT.
WHEN WASHING HAIR USE ANY SHAMPOO WITH BUILT IN CONDITIONER AN WASH NORMALLY AND IN DIRECTION OF WAVE PATTERN..NO BRUSH NECESSARY. I WASH MY HAIR AT THE MOST 4 TIMES A WEEK. NOT EVERYDAY.
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Young Memphis Young Memphis wrote:

** MY METHOD**
MORNING:  
AFTER SLEEPING WITH MY DU-RAG ON OVERNIGHT AND (TIMELY)SKIPPING ALL THE NECESSARY HYGEINIC PROCEDURES OF THE MORNING, I REMOVE MY DU-RAG AND BEGIN TO BRUSH SHORTLY TO UNPACK MY HAIR FROM THE DU-RAG.(DU-RAG MUST BE TIGHT BUT NOT ENUFF TO INFLICT PAIN)

AFTER SHORTLY BRUSHING MY HAIR ALL OVER I THEN PROCEED TO RUB IN AN DECENT AMOUNT OF *BLUE MAGIC*(BLUE BOTTLE) WHICH KEEPS MY HAIR HEALTH WITHOUT DANDRUFF AND WITH SHINE. I THEN BRUSH THIS PRODUCT IN TO MY HAIR EVENLY PAYING CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE PROBLEM AREAS (IF ANY PERSIST).

NIGHT TIME BEFORE BED:
BEFORE I HIT THE SACK I MUST PLACE A HOT TO WARM TOWEL OVER MY HEAD EVENLY. I THEN PLACE A GENEROUS AMOUNT OF(SPORTIN WAVES PROMADE MAXIMUM HOLD,THIS HAS BEEN FOR TWO WEEKS).
BRUSH EVENLY AND REPEAT THE HOT TOWEL PROCEDURE, ONLY THE SECOND TIME WITHOUT USING THE POMADE.
NEXT I WILL THEN PLACE THE DU-RAG COMFORTABLY AROUND MY HEAD AND CALL IT A NIGHT.

*IMPORTANT*
I DO NOT BRUSH MY HAIR ALL DAY,NOT EVEN FOR HOURS. I ONLY BRUSH IT FOR A EVEN DISTRIBUTION OF POMADE OR *BLUE MAGIC*/ALSO PINK LOTION CAN BE SUBSTITUTED BUT *BLUE MAGIC* IS MORE SUFFICIENT.
WHEN WASHING HAIR USE ANY SHAMPOO WITH BUILT IN CONDITIONER AN WASH NORMALLY AND IN DIRECTION OF WAVE PATTERN..NO BRUSH NECESSARY. I WASH MY HAIR AT THE MOST 4 TIMES A WEEK. NOT EVERYDAY.

Need i say more yes i do have 360's so dont try and say oh u dont have waves so i aint gonna listen to you. no ones says you have to brush for hours. i brush for 20 minutes every day 5 min a side and wolfed for 8 weeks and had waves every where except the temple area of my right side. brushin IS important to get waves.

noobs dont let this guy decieve you. he said JRQS said the same thing but in the other post JRQS said you should brush. imma take this to 360waves and show em this and let them stomp him to the ground.

IF BRUSHIN IS NOT IMPORTANT TO GET WAVES WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT???
thewave1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewave1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 12:27pm
yeah u right africa. somebody need to shut him down
Wen me and my waves come through, clear it out, hataz play the sideline and observe how a real waver airs it out.
lilkeke918 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 1:08pm
so whats new playboy? If you go back and look at old topics it tells you if you use pomade you get results w/o brushing alot. whats your point! most people dont say use pomade on here bc of the after affects such as excessive acne. I dont use the sh*t bc its too messy i'm too busy to be trying to wash that sh*t out after a day or 2.I've never used pomade and i get the same results as everybody else maybe even better without it.
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 1:25pm
^^^ truth. pomade since it has a strong hold will hold down a lot hair really easy. thats why i only need to brush 20 min
Young Memphis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young Memphis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 1:55pm
WELL DO WHAT WORKS FOR YOU. THIS POST IS FOR THE 100'S OF OTHERS THAT ARE SICK AND TIRE OF BEING SHUT UP WITH JUST BRUSH.. IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU JUST SAID f**k OFF OR SUM. IF SOME HAS A METHOD THAT WORKS SHARE IT AND ENCOURAGE YOUR PROTEGE TO CONTINUE THE METHOD..NOT JUST BLOW THEM OFF WITH KEEP BRUSHING
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 8:22pm
so why are u da only 1 postin? point taken

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by Young Memphis Young Memphis wrote:

WELL DO WHAT WORKS FOR YOU. THIS POST IS FOR THE 100'S OF OTHERS THAT ARE SICK AND TIRE OF BEING SHUT UP WITH JUST BRUSH.. IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU JUST SAID f**k OFF OR SUM. IF SOME HAS A METHOD THAT WORKS SHARE IT AND ENCOURAGE YOUR PROTEGE TO CONTINUE THE METHOD..NOT JUST BLOW THEM OFF WITH KEEP BRUSHING

brushing solves all problems. and we dont always say just brush. we say other things like use the h20 meth and brush.
swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 8:33am
^^ Exactly...dam man, wats ur problem B...We give other advice, i got newbies pm'ing me for advice. I aint gonna show dem up, but i try 2 give them detailed advice and they take it on board and holla in a few weeks seying the advice is helping. Brushing is the key factor 2 gettin waves providing you moisturise and apply a healthy/natural product.
[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
tMiL321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tMiL321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 9:55am
whats h20?
WENT FROM THIS
[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/Doughboi_03/anim.gif" />

TO THIS
[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/Doughboi_03/meanime.gif" />
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 5:36pm
water^
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 6:27pm

basically its using water to wet ya hair and brushin until its dry the repeating how many times u feel like it. its makes your hair softer to so it will be easy to wave

tMiL321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tMiL321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 7:33pm
o0o
so basically its natrual waves
WENT FROM THIS

TO THIS
BALLASTATUS View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Champ '07/HB AllStar Team/360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 9:33pm
yea the H2o meth is a good way for ur waves to uniform

i heard one person on here say he calls em "S" waves because they have not connected yet

fresh2def View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fresh2def Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 10:46pm
u cant not brush( sorry bout the double negative)
brushing is  key to the wave game.
To spin or not to spin...

ChristianTN8IS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianTN8IS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2006 at 1:54am
U know what Im feelin this dude, see how u all responde?  Its like u been brainwashed into thinking 1 thing and 1 thing only about how waves are, and like some sort of magic, brushing will fix everything there is.  Its like a religion almost.  "Brush and you will be saved!"  But it doesn't always work.  Brushing to me seems only to ENFORCE ur f'd up waves, and not straighten them out.  We need a scientist to divulge into the science of waves.  Im feelin u Memph, standin up for new ideas yea Im def. down wit that
rocawaves23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2006 at 9:48am
Originally posted by lilkeke918 lilkeke918 wrote:

so whats new playboy? If you go back and look at old topics it tells you if you use pomade you get results w/o brushing alot. whats your point! most people dont say use pomade on here bc of the after affects such as excessive acne. I dont use the sh*t bc its too messy i'm too busy to be trying to wash that sh*t out after a day or 2.I've never used pomade and i get the same results as everybody else maybe even better without it.

I don't know what everybody else is talkin bout, but im gonna agree wit him^,you don't need pomade to get waves, just brush in the right direction for atleast 20 mins. a day. I use scurl 360 and pink lotion. These past two days only pink and im still gettin the same wave affect. I mean if i permantley switched to pink my waves would still be perfect!
tMiL321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tMiL321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2006 at 12:00pm
which scurl360 the jel activator or tha pomade which product cuz i get confused on which scurl360 product u tawkin bout
WENT FROM THIS

TO THIS
Hb is Massisi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hb is Massisi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2006 at 2:40pm
oohh thats why your waves so weak memphis
rocawaves23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2006 at 4:52pm

its the pomade, lusters s-curl 360 pomade(ithink) blue can.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic