Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Susan W......your hair is looking stunning!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Susan W......your hair is looking stunning!!!
    Posted: August 18 2006 at 6:02am
Haven't been around here for a while (Hi everyone! ) but I just went to check out Susan W's website and saw her latest pics.....OMG!!! Susan, you are almost at waist length!!  I think I want your haircolour too.

Just had to tell you that

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 12:31pm
I agree with Rini! Beautiful hair, Susan. Your hair looks very healthy and must grow incredibly fast. The ends are great, too. So nice.
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2006 at 6:32pm

Susan's hair= pretty, shiny and just plain AWESOME

Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2006 at 6:56am
Awwww, thanks y'all!  You made me smile to come here and see this first thing in the morning!        !!!
I'm still smiling!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2006 at 8:18am
You're welcome :D

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2006 at 5:06am
Hi Rini!  Hi everyone!  I too was gone for a couple of weeks on vacation, but now... I'm baaaack. 

Thank you Rini, for leading us to Susan's site.  I check occasionally, and am much impressed with her progress.  Based on the pictures she's shared, IMHO her hair has never been more beautiful than it is now.
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2006 at 5:30am
And woah....DAVE!!!!   GREAT new sig pic!   Your hair looks really blonde in that pic.

Can't wait until I have to rotate the ol' length shot to horizontal for it to fit in my sig :D

Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2006 at 9:04am

Thanks so much Dave!  Everyone's compliments really brightened my whole day, I smiled every time I thought about it! 

And ditto on Dave's great hair!  What do you plan do when it gets much longer than you?  Will you still wear it in a braid?

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 3:37pm
Thank you so much, Rini and Susan.  (I feel badly, it seems like I'm stealing your thunder, Susan).

That's the thing about my hair; it looks blond in direct sunlight, but much darker in the shade.

It wasn't until seeing these pics that I realized that the very ends are about to my ankle.  There are probably only a few strands at that length.  I was convinced that it wasn't growing any longer - guess I was wrong.  I doubt it will get any (or much) longer than me; no matter, the braid works great for me.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 8:10am
Ha ha!  Not at all! 

I think your hair and mine are probably almost the same color, I thought my hair was brown because of the way it looks inside for the longest time - that's one reason photos are great, you never know all kinds of things till you see you from the back! 
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 1:36pm
Susan, your hair is gorgeous!

Dave, are you going to leave your hair that long? Or let it grow?
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2006 at 7:06am
Thank you Ranita!  
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2006 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Susan W Susan W wrote:

Ha ha!  Not at all! 

I think your hair and mine are probably almost the same color, I thought my hair was brown because of the way it looks inside for the longest time - that's one reason photos are great, you never know all kinds of things till you see you from the back! 

Just today I was doing s&d for splits, and the light in the bathroom made my hair appear reddish!  Its color really does depend on the lighting.  Hard to imagine I was a tow-head as a youngster.

Originally posted by horselover_1625 horselover_1625 wrote:

Dave, are you going to leave your hair that long? Or let it grow?

I've been letting it grow without trimming the length for 4 years.  I thought I was already at terminal; I was mistaken.  Even though I want some thickness at the ends (and would have to go to knee-length for something remotely resembling thickness) I guess I'll let it continue to grow for awhile and see if my terminal length is any longer than this.

Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2006 at 4:36am

Lol I feel a bit dumb for asking but where are the new photos?

Dave, your hair is looking amazing! Congrats on new growth.

Edited by Hellfrozeover - September 05 2006 at 4:37am
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 6:18am
Just click on Susan's link in her sig.

Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 7:26am

Aah I can only find ones that go up to May. It's such a lovely colour though!

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 5:27pm
Thank you HFO!  I didn't even know it grew until it was shown to me in pictures.  When it tapers to nothing, far away from my head (such as mine does), additional growth is nearly impossible to otherwise detect.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2006 at 7:55am
Thanks HFO!  Yes, I haven't updated in awhile, I try to do it every 4 months since any sooner and it doesn't look any different.  I didn't even realize 4 months had passed already!  I will have to add new ones in the next week or so.

Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2006 at 7:29am
Okay, its got a new picture on it now (but it doesn't look that different!)

missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2006 at 5:19am
Ooooh...yes it does!! Look how much closer it is to your waist in that last pic.  And your colour is just so beautiful...it's my dream hair colour I think.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic