Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yourhairshop.com is down?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
sexys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2006 at 6:05pm
I ordered some of the DLUX hair and emailed about 7 days ago, and still haven't heard anything about my order, or heard back from the email I sent.   I can't wait to get the DLUX pre-tipped.  How long does it take to get?  I'm in California too.  Thanks
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2006 at 7:28pm
I would email her again. Usually you get your order from her pretty quick.
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2006 at 2:50pm
Hi Sexys,

I answer emails with in 24 hours so if you emailed me you may have done so to an incorrect address. The best way to reach us is to email us at Info@YourHairShop.com

All emails we send you will be done so to the address in your Paypal account and Paypal will automatically send you a confirmation of payment and then an additional email confirming when your item was shipped. If you email me with the name your items were ordered under I would be happy to look up your order for you.
sexys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2006 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Cali-Kristin Cali-Kristin wrote:

Hi Sexys,

I answer emails with in 24 hours so if you emailed me you may have done so to an incorrect address. The best way to reach us is to email us at Info@YourHairShop.com

All emails we send you will be done so to the address in your Paypal account and Paypal will automatically send you a confirmation of payment and then an additional email confirming when your item was shipped. If you email me with the name your items were ordered under I would be happy to look up your order for you.
Thanks sweetie.  I wrote again last night to the email you listed... and that's the email I used before as well.  Thanks for getting back to me!  I can't wait to see the hair :) Order (ID # 37V79455HU230622V)  Thanks again!
Shirilyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shirilyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2006 at 10:36pm
This girl has got skills, along with greeaaat customer service.
Shiry
http://www.myspace.com/texashairextensionqueen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2006 at 11:31pm

Sexys: I checked my email account and I still don't see an email from you. Are you sure you are emailing Info@YourHairShop.com ???

I looked up your order information from the Order ID you provided above and tracking shows that your item was delivered last Friday on the 15th:

Check out USPS.com track and confirm here:

Here's your tracking number:

The package was shipped to the address provided in your transaction. I will send an email to the email address in your transaction to confirm that we were given the correct shipping address. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2006 at 11:31pm
Shirilyn,

You're too sweet!   I can't wait to hear soem feedback on the new Yaki hair- Thank you!
sexys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2006 at 5:53pm
Okay.... the package has not been deliverd.  I tried calling usps and gave them the tracking number, and they said it couldn't be found in the system.. and to call you.   Since you can't seem to get my emails... I'm posting this here.  You can email me back to:  sandee@ffecorp.net   thanks!
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2006 at 6:27pm
If this helps... Just pulled this off the USPS site..

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1288 8230 0655 5149 99

Your item was delivered at 11:42 am on September 15, 2006 in REDONDO BEACH, CA 90277.
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2006 at 6:30pm
yes the tracking on the label number above definitely works.
sexys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2006 at 7:31pm
You guys are so sweet for helping.  Yes it works online,but when I called... they coudn't tell me who actually got the order, or any details like that.  It wasn't showing up in the system.  Very strange.  Why do I get the bad luck? LOL!  I'm so damn excited to get the hair! hehe!  I'm hoping mayne Kristin has a receipt of who signed for the package?  Or something like that can help me figure out what happend to it.   Thanks again guys!  xoox,S
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2006 at 7:52pm
Im so sorry sexys. Unless Kristin sent it with signature confirmation I dont think USPS will have a signature on file. Hang in there girl, hopefully it will turn up. Have you checked with neighbors, could it possibly have been delivered to a nearby address?

Edited by sherrie215 - September 21 2006 at 7:53pm
sexys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2006 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by sherrie215 sherrie215 wrote:

Im so sorry sexys. Unless Kristin sent it with signature confirmation I dont think USPS will have a signature on file. Hang in there girl, hopefully it will turn up. Have you checked with neighbors, could it possibly have been delivered to a nearby address?
Thanks sherrie!!  I had it sent to my po box.  I have called a couple times asking them to "Please double check its not there".  Maybe it was put in the wrong mailbox by accident?  Pooop!!  I really wanted that hair.  hehe!  :)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2006 at 8:28pm
well, ask the post office to check behind the counter....and be demanding about it. It was probably to big to fit in a po box so would have to put a slip in your box to pick up the package most likely.  They say they delivered it, make them work to help track it down. Since it was delivered to a PO box then they take a little more responsibility for the package (I should think.)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2006 at 2:41am
Just to follow up:
The package was one 20 piece bundle of hair so signature confirmation was not necessary and it was just shipped with delivery confirmation. I offered to send her out another package tomorrow just in case we can't locate the first one which she thought was a great idea. Sexys was even nice enough to shoot me another shortly after that telling me her that her postman had found it afterall. Thank you for being so honest about locating the package Sexys, it's great to work with people like you

Enjoy your hair and let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Edited by Cali-Kristin - September 22 2006 at 2:41am
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2006 at 7:22am
glad that ended well  

just a bit of advice to everyone, its really cheap to add the insurance option that most sellers offer and will save you big time if a package should get lost and cant be located. Its rare for a package to get lost, but it does and can happen on rare occassion.
citgirl630 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citgirl630 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2006 at 9:27am
I really love the great Customer service Kristin offers!
I get my hair today from her shop so I will post some pics on monday for you guys! Cant wait!
sexys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2006 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Cali-Kristin Cali-Kristin wrote:

Just to follow up:
The package was one 20 piece bundle of hair so signature confirmation was not necessary and it was just shipped with delivery confirmation. I offered to send her out another package tomorrow just in case we can't locate the first one which she thought was a great idea. Sexys was even nice enough to shoot me another shortly after that telling me her that her postman had found it afterall. Thank you for being so honest about locating the package Sexys, it's great to work with people like you

Enjoy your hair and let me know if I can help you with anything else.
Great news!  My po box found the package! I'm so excited.  Kristin, thank you for being so on the ball with this and helping me out.  No need to send that second batch of hair.  Thanks again!  I really appreciate it.  :)
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2006 at 8:48pm
Sexys, welcome to the forum since your new! Good thing you thought to come to this  hair extension forum so that your package could be tracked!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2006 at 4:01am
Elvira: All of our packages include a Delivery Confirmation number wether or not your on this forum (just like 'sexys' package did).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic