Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yourhairshop.com is down?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
citgirl630 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citgirl630 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yourhairshop.com is down?
    Posted: August 18 2006 at 12:58pm
Hey, does anyone know why some of the pages on www.yourhairshop.com are down?
I really needed to Order my hair today, I have an important event comming up next week. If you go the the site and you click on BUY HAIR
it says that it is temp. down. I hope the come back up today because I really need to get the hair :-(
DLUX body wave.
sarytyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarytyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 1:20pm
It says the body wave page is down, but you can click on it and it will open (while the other pages that say they're down will not).  Don't know why...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citgirl630 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 1:28pm
Yeah I know that I could click on it, but the other pages will not. They have more options on that page. I am supposed to Order hair for me and a friend because I am going to do her extensions too.
sarytyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarytyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 1:38pm

Why do these kinds of things always happen on Fridays???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citgirl630 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 2:01pm
 Im not sure what to do. I have a wedding that I am comming out in,  And even though the wedding isnt until next saturday we have pictures on wed. and we all have to have the same hair do's some other girls already got their hair done, and some already have long hair.
This sucks.
kalypso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalypso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 2:40pm
I noticed the same thing but i'm just "shopping" today..doing a consult tomorrow....try to check your history and cut and paste..that's what I did...maybe they are updating (aka raising prices lol)...
here's the link
kalypso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalypso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 2:49pm
Ok, that's wierd...tried my own link and it didnt work ...went back and tried my first method and now..it doesn't work either.....things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citgirl630 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 3:10pm
Yeah Its not working for me.
Thaks anyway, that was a good idea
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 5:15pm
Why don't you buy the clip-ins?

Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2006 at 6:08pm

Hi Ladies,

I did take the pages down because it is important to me to make sure all of our hair is consistently perfect in quality. There were a couple accounts of shedding with the keratin-tipped hair and although it wasn't happening on all of the packs I thought it was highly necessary to make sure everything was up to par before they were sold. It seemed to just be on the lighter colors of hair but I didn't want to take any chances so I am having all of the hair re-tipped to ensure the satisfaction of your purchase. We will be getting back in our keratin-tipped hair in about 2-3 weeks and will fully be restocked in about 3-4 weeks. We still do have our D-LUX stick hair in stock and I am offering free fusion chips with those for all of you fusion lovers. Just remind me in the comment section of your order and I'll make sure they are included in your order. As soon as the hair is back in stock it will go back up on our site. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you but I want to make sure you are happy with your purchase and I know this is the right thing to do to ensure that.

Have a great weekend,

Kristin

TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2006 at 3:23pm
you are a wonderful business woman!
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2006 at 6:39pm
Hi Kristin
So the wefts are also unavailable. . .???
I'm needing a few and noticed that the weft hair is also out of commission. . .
thanks
Fina
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2006 at 6:55pm

Hey Fina, I talked to Sherrie (who was wearing our wefts) and she reported some shedding on a 22" weft so I sent all of mine back to be repaired- they should not shed at all. She said she didn’t have the shedding on the 18 inch wefts but I didn’t want to take any chances so I’m making sure those are also perfect before they are sold. I'm sorry for any confusion but none of my hair products are supposed to shed and I want to make sure our products are perfect for our customers. They should be back up shortly. I know for sure the keratin tips are expected back in around Labor Day weekend and hopefully the wefts will return at the same time. Do you wear wefts or tip your own hair? We have the stick hair in if that's an option for you. 

Edited by Cali-Kristin - August 23 2006 at 12:44am
Shirilyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shirilyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2006 at 8:42pm
Kristin you are such a sweet business woman, thanks for the samples. I loved the I-tipped hair. If I had to do fusion I would use that hair. Are you going to get in yaki I-tipped hair? If so PM me.
Shiry
http://www.myspace.com/texashairextensionqueen
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2006 at 12:37pm

Hi Kristin,

I do fusion but this time am  having pinchbraids done so the wefts are a better option for me. . .I've figured out an alternative and will catch you the next  time around!  Thanks!! And by the way YOU and YOUR HAIR look absolutely freakin' gorgeous!!!

Edited by FinaFina - August 23 2006 at 12:38pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citgirl630 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2006 at 1:15pm

I am so glad kristin keeps us updated!

Hey Kristin I sent you a pm.
msfitns72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msfitns72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2006 at 1:16pm
Fina-- don't forget to post pics of your new pinchbraids! And let me know what hair you decided to use too. If someone could tell me how to post pics on here, I have a few pics I took of my new pinchbraids with the D-lux hair.
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2006 at 6:28pm
I'm gonna do a combo of AMM's Elite Remy Gold (in #7) and I'm going to also give the Optimum Cuticle Hair (OCH) a try (in 18/22). . .wish me luck!! And YES I'll post pics!!
Lil'Bohemian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil'Bohemian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 5:04am
Hello-
I am wearing 18" D-Lux wefts right now- have been wearing this hair for three weeks- and I have not had any issues with shedding. No more shedding than I would expect from wefts that have been cut for the install (protac) and not sealed. Perhaps it was just the 22" wefts? 
Regardless, I just wanted Kristin and the others on this forum to know my experice so far with this hair. I really like this hair- it is still great after 3 weeks. I give it a thumbs up.  
gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 9:52am
I'll second that Kristin is a stand up business woman, I installed 240 strands of the D-Lux I tips into a friend of mine, and had to take them out less than 2 weeks later because the shedding was so bad.  It looked like half of the hair fell out!!!   I reported it on this forum and was going to have my friend email her(as she was the one who bought the hair) and within a day Kristin emailed me and sent a new pack of hair to my friend to try again!!

Now that is customer service!!!  That is the kind of place that you want to keep coming back to, not only did she replace that hair, but she put a hold on future purchases until she can get the shedding problem figured out!!

Way to go Kristin!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic