Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trip To Africa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trip To Africa
    Posted: August 29 2006 at 11:40pm
When alot of people in North America think of Africa they think that its all mud houses and sh*t. Dont let T.V. lie to you I went to Nigeria for the 1st time since i left when I was 1 year and thought it was goin to be the sh*ttest holiday ever. But word it turned to be amazing I was able to connect to my roots and be more proud to be where I come from and have a good time hanging with my family who live there. People do not sleep on Africa if we didn't have such corrupt leaders who take billions of dollars to them selves i say Africa would be one of the richest continents. Yes Africa has its bad parts but every country does. I guess the reason why I made this thread is to show you guys how good this place is and if you ever think of going there you wont be disapointed.

Conda Building

House

House

Downtown

House

House

House

Nieghbours House - Check the cars

Galleria I dont really know what this is. I just went in here to eat.

Inside of the Galleria

Close Up

House I stay at

Mall

Tell me what you think.
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 12:30am
Im glad you made this post to show ppl that Africa is a developed place with cities and paved streets etc. and not jungles and huts. Ive always hated that misconception especially since my step dad is from ghana, and he says he has never even seen a lion or a tiger and all that sh*t the media wants you to believe is just walkin around. Dont believe the hype experience and learn it for yourself.
bonafide View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonafide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 9:32pm
yeah word man, this is a good post showin ppl tha truth, cuz butch said it the media puts so much of a false image out there
phlysprts4lfe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phlysprts4lfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2006 at 1:48pm
Yo i feel u on this one, Im from Nigeria ma self and when i tell people that people have money in Nigeria, they always refer to some discovery networl show that showed flies flying over peoples foods. I came over here like 9 years ago. Im going back this december to visit. What city was that u were in
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2006 at 8:41pm
i was in lagos. i was dissapointed that i didn't go to abuja cus i heard that place looks so much better than where i was and where i was i think was ill. im tryin to go to acra in ghana cus my best friend is from there and the next world cup is in south africa my uncle who i stayed with when i went on holiday has a condo building he owns there so i would be able to get a room.
that was my 1st time goin back home and i enjoyed it alot. i encourage u african guys and people who are intrested in africa to go cus u wont be disspointed
Badboy23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badboy23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2006 at 9:46pm
a lot of people dont kno how nice africa is
Dont watch me, watch TV
Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2006 at 4:19pm
Yeah reppin time. I'm from nigeria too, but I was born in london. I wonder if anyone in nigeria has waves. All my friends(who are mostly nigerian) have nappy hair except for this one kid who inspired me to get a 360.
Aka Doc Shock
hl19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hl19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2006 at 5:12pm
I read the thread and i'm Nigerian too. But I was born in the u.s. Where did you go to? some nigerians have nappy hair but some have 360's I'm glad Young Africa is showing the true side of Africa, not all that bushman crap ya see on t.v. Props to Young Africa
iwave View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2006 at 4:52pm
Yo i apologize for followin the media hype. Africa is definately on my list of places i wanna visit one day.
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2007 at 9:03pm
I'm from kenya and i hate when people ask if animals walk around us i say yes(not really)i tell them the way we do a driveby is we ride on a tiger and use traquilizer pipes to knock em out.white people r like r u serious.n the funny thing is in the beggining everyone came from africa asians.hispanics,BLACKS,whites.reason y its called Mama Africa

I KNO THIS IS AND OLD POST
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
popsson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popsson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2007 at 9:33pm
im from africa.. its sad how people view it... all because of feed the children and discovery channel. people say im not from africa because im light skinned.
Don Twista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2007 at 12:20am
yeee..where in africa u from young A..i tink u said kenya..we both east african ma nig..ye im dyin 2 go back home..feel like a stranger in a strange land..lol..juss wanna b wit ma ppl..tired of bein a minority..wanna feel wut equality feelz like..lol..u lucky u got 2 go back..itz gon b 2 yrz b4 i get 2 see ma family
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2007 at 4:34pm

I'm from Africa I'm Nigeria.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic