Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What yal think about this girl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Don Twista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2007 at 12:12am
yo 3 6..i see where u comin from..wit dat

"Well for me it went deep. I was straight on everything except FORNICATION. But fallin short in one area is just as bad as fallin short in all areas. Sin is sin. For some ppl its that gossip, others its that cupcake..for me it was f*kin my girl.

Thats what blew my faith and my view on religion into pieces. And thats where most "christians" get wishy washy and try to apply bits and pieces of the bible to their life insteada the whole thing and still claim to be christians. Thats why I cant call myself a christian no more. Cause I'm still havin sex and if Im not out doin it then Im more than likely thinkin about it. Its to the point now where I dont even care.

Aye big you ever got that deep into religion to where you try to change not only the way you act but the way you THINK? Maybe then youll feel me. Like sex. If I thought about how big a chick's ass is and how I wanna smash then really I already fornicated. IF YOU THINK IT THEN YOULL DO IT...AND THATS THE TRUTH.
You ever get that deep in to where realized it was like that?"
but foreal..dat ish makes sense once u fond direction in ya life..i aint gon lie n say i aint done my share of sin..buh i noe imma b accountable 4 it..wen it comes 2 dat fornication..it might nah feel like itz a big deal rite now..buh wen u married n got ya fam..itll all make sense...i tink da only reason y bible agaisnt dat ish is cuz imagine da problems it would cause in ur marriage..like da very fact dat u "exoerienced" sum1 else..ya wife gon b wonderin everytime yall makin love wut u tinkin bout..she gon be tryna measure up 2 wut u experienced b4..it might not seem like a big deal early on in ya marriage buh i tink as ish develops itz gon become a problem..also da memories arent ever gon go away..u gon feel real guilty especially since u gon b truly in love wit ur wife(i hope)..i noe u say dis girl gon b ya wife..buh i itnk if u make sure dat she aint goin nowhere..tingzll b aight..it soundz like u n her got sumthin foreal..i mean readin wut u tink of her says enuff..n u rite..i tink da "gud guyz" out dere dun get enuff credit..we da ones dat get stepped all over..ma ni66a, juss keep ya head up..i noe dis girl is foreal..she juss confused..or she testin u..juss find out if she tinkin of been ya wifey..n if tingz work out den i dun tink da fornication is a factor
popsson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popsson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by jqrs jqrs wrote:

man did u see her in person? if not then chill cuz thats this chick that play on this canadian tv show called Degrassi where her name is Manuella, but goes by manny....
i kno her face when i see it... that girl is fyne.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic