Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Elisabeth Hasselbeck goes short

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Elisabeth Hasselbeck goes short
    Posted: September 05 2006 at 12:17pm
Don't have any caps or links yet, but I checked out the new season of the view about 10 mins ago and Hasselback cut her hair over the summer and now has a hot, shorter look that I think looks great.  She commented that she did it after a bad day and is growing it out already, but I think she looks hot!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2006 at 2:56pm
Detail... how short, what style?
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2006 at 3:17pm

trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2006 at 8:15pm
Completely hot.  She needs to keep that look. 
shorthairissexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairissexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2006 at 8:21pm
Agree - good look for her. 
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2006 at 11:54pm
I think she looks great.  I remember when she finished Survivor, she cut it shorter just because of the damage incurred while trying to survive.  It wasn't this short though.  This cut is very flattering.  Two thumbs up.
HAWG
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 12:53am
I must have been thinking of an entirely different actress because I throught she had long curly brunnette hair ?

Still - I have to agree that she looks great with her shorter cut.
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 9:06am
While you may like the style, I think it makes her look a whole lot older and more matronly, atleast from this angle. Apparently, this is how they were expecting her to show up for work.
There's nothing wrong with that style either and she looked younger.
terone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 10:44am
Yesterday it looked good.  Today it looks terrible.  She has turned from chic to soccer mommy, and her kid was just born.  I understand the mommy cut because it's easy, but it looked awful.  The fronts were taken and flipped out, for those who didn't see it.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 1:08pm
      Agreed, Kramer! Scissors have taken her hair from ravishing to merely attractive, IMO. Thankfully, no cut can remove her cute nose nor her doey eyes. Best, Bob
dwolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 3:09pm
Totally "hot" haircut.  I love it.

-d-
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

Agreed, Kramer! Scissors have taken her hair from ravishing to merely attractive, IMO. Thankfully, no cut can remove her cute nose nor her doey eyes. Best, Bob

OH MY, all the way to "merely attractive"... the pain you must be feeling. 

And you've never heard of a nosectomy?  
shorthairissexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairissexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 5:56pm
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/8792/vlcsnap30668wo4.png

Looks very hot to me!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2006 at 12:55pm
     "And you've never heard of a nosectomy?"
Dave, might you be referencing that merciless butcher (gulp) "Ivan the Hairrible"?  Bob    
jenkaustin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenkaustin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2006 at 10:40am
I would love to cut mine the same, anyone know where I can get a picture of Elizabeth Hasellbeck's new short do?
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2006 at 12:00pm
scroll up.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2006 at 3:30pm
I like short hair in delicate faced women. It just brings the focus to their face. Shows confidence.
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2008 at 1:41am
Elisabeth is back on "The View" after having her baby:

paper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2008 at 8:23am
She looks great.

Very pretty hair.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2008 at 11:51am
     Touch this woman now, and you might get burned! She is on fire!!! Best, Bob Wink 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic