Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HOW TO TALK TO THE BARBER

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ypramesh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ypramesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HOW TO TALK TO THE BARBER
    Posted: September 10 2006 at 5:43pm
What is the best way to talk to your barber to get them to understand how to create the haircut you desire? I appreciate any suggestions.

Edited by administrator - April 09 2007 at 11:51pm
zooma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zooma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 1:12pm
Why not just print off that picture and take it with you?
I usually find that better then trying to describe it.

Take Care
Dave
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2006 at 8:03am
I agree, even the right words can mean slightly different things to different people.  A picture is the easiest way.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
RideBurton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RideBurton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2006 at 3:20pm
Peronally I think it's a lot easier to talk to people at 'beauty saloons' rather than the Barber since most, not all of the time but usually theres an 80 year old man who is only good at buzz cuts. When at a saloon they actually went to beauty school. Even if you're a guy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic