Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

make hair grow faster?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
becci_boo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becci_boo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: make hair grow faster?
    Posted: September 17 2006 at 10:48am
I am always changing my hair colour but have decided to just stick to a light brown/chocolate colour to try and help my hair to regain its health.I used to have nearly white hair that was quite long, middle of my back in length.and because I dyed it too much bits snapped off and now its not as long as I'd like it to be Im so sad
I miss my longer hair, its not short but its not what it used to be.Is there anything I can take to make it grow faster? Im not going to change my colour as often as I used to anymore its just not healthy for your hair. I use kerastase shampoo and conditioning treatments which really works its not snapping anymore but isnt as healthy as it could be though.I know that protein is good for your hair and I do eat meat so is this enough? Or should I take vitamins?

abbyphelan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abbyphelan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2006 at 1:03pm
I suggest you take a hair vitamin supplement. I'm looking into Hairtopia or HF37. I'm trying to grow out a horrible haircut. So don't lose hope!
Hair either MAKES you or BREAKS you.
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2006 at 1:16am
Biotin (it's a vitamin that supports hair health/growth)
People say nothing actually makes hair grow faster,but I swear when I used it my hair did grow faster...and was very healthy.
becci_boo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becci_boo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2006 at 10:19am
thanks huni!
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2006 at 2:40pm
Wink
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2006 at 4:33pm
HI, I know that this is an older post, but just in case you are still interested......
i recently had my almost waist length hair butched by am over-zealous stylyst who was supposed to trim it. I did a search for faster hair growth on the web and came across hair formula 37. I have been taking it for almost three weeks.I don't know for sure,  but, acording to the measuring tape, my hair has grown an inch already!!!  I am really excited. I was growing it out, and am still going to. I want to see how long it will get, and then stay at classic length. at the moment it is at the bottom of my bra strap in the back and right below my shoulders on the sides. She cut it in an extreme v shape.

Alisa06
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic