Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

3 Haircolor products. Which is the best

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mustbcrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mustbcrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 Haircolor products. Which is the best
    Posted: September 18 2006 at 5:44pm
I' am looking for a very good Permanent hair color my choices are Redken EQ Shades, Redken Color Fusion or Matrix Socolor which is better? My hair is naturally Jet Black with just a bit of gray. Any advice would be deeply appreciated. And do I want just black or blue black? Thank You.
KarenNJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarenNJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2006 at 6:13am
Hopefully someone with experience with all 3 can comment... but if not, my limited experience may be helpful:
I haven't used Redken, but I have used Matrix SoColor.  I got a nice, true color and it did an excellent job covering my grey.

Strand test, strand test, strand test!
KellyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2006 at 10:03am

If Redken EQ Perm is anything like the Demi......I was very impressed with the trueness of color and how shiny my hair was.

Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2006 at 2:50pm
Redken by all means! That is by far the best hair color. The EQ line is wonderfull and makes hair soft and shiny. That is why is called the color that thinks as a conditioner. You can get it at great prices on e-bay. Make sure to get the developer as well. It won't work the same with a different developer. And as far a s black or blue black, that is a choice that you need to make. If you are looking for a change, blue black is a way of making plain black hair exiting. It also makes it very shiny. It would be a nice change IMO. You can't really see the blue in the hair, unless the light is reflecting on it. It is pretty cool. I would personally go for it.

Much love shary
BeautyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2006 at 9:38pm
I Use Redken Color Fusion And Love It- Very Nice Color And Superb Conditioning. An Excellent PERMANENT Color. I Also Use Shades EQ Conditioning Color Gloss As A Refresher Between Colorings. Another Excellent Product- However, It Is A SEMI-Permanent Color (Washes Out In About 20 Shampoos) And Won't Cover More Than 30% Gray (Larger Amounts Of Gray Are Blended Into Colored Highlights) With Some Shades This May Mean Pink, Violet Or Blue Highlights. As For Black or Blue Black, Some Shades Of Black Look Like A Soft VERY Deep Brown Under Sunlight Or Srong Bright Light And Blue Black CAN Look Greenish Under Some Kinds Of Artificial Light And Only Have A Blue Highlight Under Strong Sunlight And Just DARK DARK DARK Under Other Light. Hope This Helps.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic