Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my meth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
finesse327 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finesse327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my meth
    Posted: September 24 2006 at 12:29am
this is my meth

(put on shampoo on my hair 2 times a week)

1.get up go in the shower put on shampoo and brush with a med brush with hot water.

2.put on carrot ceam and brush for 2min

3.put on sportin waves brush for 2min

4. put on 360 pomade brush for 2 min

5. put on pink oil brush for 2min

6. du rag until i get to school and brush during school

7. when i get home i do the same thing i did in the morning and brush for the whole day until before i go to sleep i put a little bit of everything and brush for 30min then durag for the night.

does anybody have suggestions or changes i should do to my meth because trying to make sure im doing the right thing.

Edited by finesse327 - September 24 2006 at 12:31am
BrOoKlYn!!!
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2006 at 12:35am
brush longer with the carrot cream..........use pomade for special occassion...every thing else sounds good.
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2006 at 9:21am
Thats a alot of products
rollercoaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollercoaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2006 at 10:39am
dont use so many products ure irritating ure scalp use the sportin waves gold can if u continue using so many products ure scalp is gonna b itching crazily and ure scalp is gonna brake out in bumps all that chemical aint gd
[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/Ja_Ladies_Man_3000/IMG_0058.jpg" />

Blue Magic in the morning

Sporting waves in the evening(black can)

the secret 2 my waves
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2006 at 1:32pm
Post some pics.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

Badboy23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badboy23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2006 at 2:34pm
brush alot more wit the carrot cream
Dont watch me, watch TV
Dat Boy Quis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dat Boy Quis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2006 at 10:47pm
so tru. i thought i had used a lot of pomade. brush more wit the mostrizer homie, you dont all the grese clog up ur hair folicles and get pimples
the power of water and a brush....explore the possibilities. (Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPS '07)

LDIZL View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LDIZL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2006 at 10:50pm
well if ur gonna use pomades.. u dun need to use 2 of em
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic