Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to get hair to lay down more?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HairNoob06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairNoob06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to get hair to lay down more?
    Posted: September 28 2006 at 10:39pm
I want my hair to be more thin and lay down more should I use soft medium or hard brush?  I've been trying for while now about 4 weeks doing the h20 brush method but I can't seem to get my hair real thin and laid down like I see in some pics.
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2006 at 11:48pm
It takes time the more trained your hair the better it will lay down. As far as brushes you can use any brush you want as long as you finish with the soft that helps a bit. Also try a wave cap and du rag toghether wet the wave cap put it on then put the du rag on top. Hope these help these are some things that worked for me. Be Patient!

Edited by ButchBoi05 - September 28 2006 at 11:49pm
BALLASTATUS View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Champ '07/HB AllStar Team/360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2006 at 12:03am

making ur hair thicker, yes.... but thinner never heard of it........every one has a different texture so it will never look exactly like anothers...but if u want it to lay down put some cc or wht ever moisturizer u use in ....brush dat in and then put the pomade in and brush dat in......... and then put on a stocking cap and a du rag....(all while hair is still damp) and when u take the rags off ur hair should be flat as hell

rollercoaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollercoaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 7:43pm
y do u want ure hair to b thin when ure hair is thicker it looks better not when u can c ure scalp
[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/Ja_Ladies_Man_3000/IMG_0058.jpg" />

Blue Magic in the morning

Sporting waves in the evening(black can)

the secret 2 my waves
Dat Boy Quis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dat Boy Quis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 11:01pm
stay consistent yo 2. its all about patience
the power of water and a brush....explore the possibilities. (Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPS '07)

CRidge View Drop Down
6th man award winner of '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRidge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2006 at 8:22am
dont know but its sumthin about leavin soap in my hair
that i just cant do... jus doesnt seem right.... but to
each his own.
rollercoaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollercoaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2006 at 9:23am
dayumm ive been doing it wrong
[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/Ja_Ladies_Man_3000/IMG_0058.jpg" />

Blue Magic in the morning

Sporting waves in the evening(black can)

the secret 2 my waves
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic