Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I NEED HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Leyla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leyla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I NEED HELP
    Posted: September 30 2006 at 12:37am

HELLO, IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME I'D BE GREATFUL. MY HUSBAND IS LOSING HIS FACE AND HIS HAIR ON HIS HEAD. LIKE WHEN HE HAS HIS BEARD, THERE ARE PLACES ON HIS FACE WEHRE HIS BALD NO HAIR, LIKE SMALL CIRCLES THAT ARE GETTING BIGGER, CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS. PLEASE.

Leyla
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2006 at 7:21am
Alopecia or natural balding?  How old is he, and are his uncles on his mother's side losing hair?
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Leyla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leyla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2006 at 7:09pm
HEY, THANKS FOR POSTING, I WAS HOPING SOME ONE WOULD. LOL. HE IS 23 YEARS OLD AND NO, NO ONE ON HIS MOTHERS SIDE IS LOSING HAIR.
Leyla
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2006 at 7:36pm

I would taking him to a dermatologist.

mahoganyjj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mahoganyjj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2006 at 9:22pm
OR..TRICHOANALYSIS?...HAVE HIS HAIR ANALYZED...MAYBE THERE ARE SOME VITAMINS AND MINERALS HE ISN'T GETTING IN HIS DAILY DIET...THE HAIR, NAILS, AND SKIN ARE THE LAST OF THE BODY PARTS TO GET ANY NUTRIENTS  ...(A DERMATOLOGIST MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP-eLVIRA YOUR CORRECT'..LOL...)...
J.J.
Leyla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leyla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2006 at 10:39pm
Hey guys thanks for the help, I think it is Alopecia, I read about it and saw some pics, lot of them look like my husbands condition. but I'm still open to any suggestions. please keep me informed of anything u guys think might help. Dermetologist now days have big prices with out insurance, we cant afford it right now. So I apriciate all the help I can get from you guys.
Leyla
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2006 at 6:54am
I don't personally know much about alopecia, I'd say just keep reading anything you can get your hands on on the web.  Good luck to you both.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Leyla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leyla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2006 at 12:57pm
HEY THANKS, YA I AM GOING TO DO MORE RESEARCH ON THAT, HOPEFULY IT DOESNT SPREAD. BECAUSE IT DOESNT LOOK SO GOOD. LOL
Leyla
taggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2006 at 1:21am

Might be alopecia, but I’m not sure. Why don't you take him to a dermatologist? It should not be happen in the age of 23. But don't worry. Our medical science has got so much improved and this type of thing is not considered as serious now. So keep patience. I think after consulting with an expert your husband will get rid of this problem.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic