Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

weight problem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Matthewop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matthewop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2010 at 12:54am

I think she should both eat light food and do excise.  I think swimming and jogging are good. My teacher tried before. He lose much weight..

Edited by Matthewop - October 14 2010 at 12:56am
serro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2011 at 1:51pm
your friend can try take l-carnitine & green tea... it will help... ;)

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 01 2013 at 5:54am
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2011 at 12:40am
Maybe you can accompany her on her diet to get herself motivated always to exercise and eat healthy foods.
milerwark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote milerwark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2011 at 10:40pm
I think the rest of your hair personal choice or preference, and some women prefer to just direct you hair.If care of your hair split ends you will not need to trim it more than once or twice a year. Weight problems can develop if you have not put on large amounts of body fat and become overweight or obese.
jakeliu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jakeliu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2013 at 12:26am
Is it a special one meant to decrease appetite?

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 01 2013 at 5:54am
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2013 at 9:13pm
I love the My Fitness pal app for helping you track your calories and learning how to eat healthier. It really puts into prospective how much you are eating and what nutrients you are getting from your food.

I am not trying to lose weight but even maintaining weight and eating healthy can be an every day challenge. This app really allows me to make the most of my meals and I can really see how healthy I am eating.

I wrote a blog about this app. It is free to download and even if you do not have a tablet or smart phone you can use it from a desk top or lap top computer for free.

You can find the review and info about this app here:

http://ericafashionbeautytravelandmore.blogspot.ca/2013/02/get-fit-with-my-fitness-pal-app.html
whatisbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatisbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 7:30am
Eat a healthy breakfast everyday and eat your smallest meal in the evening.Keep your system going with two healthy snacks in between.
rambofen044 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rambofen044 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2013 at 1:00am
Few suggestions:
Drink lots of water
Eat salad before lunch
eat less at night and no junk foods please
Take heavy breakfast but light lunch and dinner
Avoid rice and include more juices
good luck
[url=http://commonstupidman.com/category/latest-current-affairs/] Latest Current Affairs[/url]|
shinninglikeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinninglikeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2013 at 9:53am
Hi there,
you already got so many advice for what to do if not exercise to loose weight the only way than , is to see a dietitian and strictly follow a diet to get in the shape your friend wants.Please do not start dieting on yourself as wrong way of dieting leads to loss of calcium and production of fats in the body so instead of loosing she will be swayed to the other side of gaining weight.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic