Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Coach Purse

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
angelkakes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelkakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coach Purse
    Posted: June 15 2007 at 12:26pm
bring it to coach boutique that's a good advice =0
jennyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2006 at 1:57pm

it was 50 bucks...

VeeDubGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VeeDubGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2006 at 10:24pm
I'm a big Coach fan, the "Coach Creed" patch on the inside of yours looks fake to me :( I'm sorry, I really think this one is fake. THe alighment of the "C's" is off. I hope you didn't pay too muvh for it. Craiglist is known for fakes. :(
Lane08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lane08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2006 at 5:35pm
If I were you'd I'd bring the bag in to a Coach store an ask if it is authentic or not. I checked the Coach website and look at all the handbags. I didn't find yours, so who knows. You could always call them, give the serial number and see if it is genuine.
jennyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2006 at 9:34pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic