Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(VERY) Scary Spice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (VERY) Scary Spice
    Posted: December 07 2006 at 7:47am

While the hair obviously is not her own, aren't some of you over the top on your criticism. Do you honestly think the Spice Girls' fortunes would have been any different if Scary looked like she did in those photos? "Absolutely dreadful, almost ugly?" "A tramp at best?" Give me a break! She's still very pretty. It sounds like she broke your heart or killed someone you knew. For goodness sakes, she's with her child. Did you ever think maybe she wore the wig so she wouldn't be recognized? Simmer down.

Carolredskirt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolredskirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2006 at 4:53am
To me she looks absolutely dreadful, almost ugly. That straw looking blonde hair looks awful on her. She has never looked so bad. And she used to be so cute. She was once a beautiful lady.

Lucky for the Spice Girls she didn't look like that when they were first starting out!

Someone needs to straighten that poor woman out a little, and give her some fashion advice. She looks like a tramp, at best. Go back to your curls girl, and get rid of that awful piece of straw, that fakey blonde wig of yours!

Edited by Carolredskirt - December 07 2006 at 5:00am
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2006 at 5:51pm
im sorry- hate me ...i actually like it.  I have a thing for mixed race/lighter skinned black girls with blonde hair-i think it looks unique xoxox
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2006 at 3:15pm
Sadly it looks more like bleach-damaged hair and extensions. Sad thing is, pre-bleach her hair could have easily reached that length naturally. Phoenix used to have really pretty long hair too.

Edited by Hellfrozeover - October 09 2006 at 3:17pm
Carolredskirt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolredskirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2006 at 12:11pm
That is Scary Spice? It doesn't even look like her?
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2006 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by amyvr6 amyvr6 wrote:

where did you see the pics as yours don't show anything.
d

Series of pics here.
May be a wig, as noted, but I have not ruled out bad color work and extensions. Either way, not a good look in my opinion.
verybored View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verybored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2006 at 6:03pm
Looks kinda wig-ish to be honest.
amyvr6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amyvr6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2006 at 3:33pm
where did you see the pics as yours don't show anything.
d
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2006 at 12:27pm

Mel B. (aka "Scary" Spice), sporting a new do. As recentlly as a few weeks ago, it was still all natural texture, shoulder length, dark brown, and wild. Now,

Good from a far... 

But far from good...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic