Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 7:44am
I'm impressed that you gave her credit for looking great with long hair. I'm also shocked. Thank you.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 10:56am
Another one of those lucky gals who can go long or short, light or dark. She has a pretty awesome head of hair when it's long.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 12:05pm
I like her hair--but not her overall look.
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 3:54pm
Hey Kramer, Your welcome! But just because I perfer short hair cuts on women does not mean I do not like long hair women. I will give credit when its due.
Desmond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Desmond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 4:58pm

Edited: As I meant to post it in another sub forum.

Edited by Desmond - July 12 2007 at 2:56pm
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 1:09am
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2007 at 4:02pm
better blonde and above her shoulders looks yuonger
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2007 at 6:48pm
She wears the long hair well. Thumbs%20Up
Desmond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Desmond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 7:15am

She's cut a good few inches by the look of it.

http://www.whedon.info/ and click on the Los Angeles part where it says she's dressed up in Los Angeles if I remember correctly.  I'm not sure what to think of it to be honest, but maybe it's a little dull and isn't hugely different to what she's had it before.

noone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 8:16am
I've been waiting some time for her to go shorter.   It looks great!!!!  I love the color and glad she went shoulder length again.  Hopefully she will keep it and not add extensions.   Always thought she looked better with her hair like this she was too small to have such long hair.
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 4:33pm
looks hot should keep it like it suits her defo the right direction
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 11:17pm

That's just the opposite of what I was thinking. I was thinking she went from "never looked better" to "never looked more average." How about the rest of you?

daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 11:19pm
fair point itll be long again next week so i will make da most of it
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2007 at 7:27am
I think it looks great! It looked nice long too...but this new cut is a good look on her.

A few more inches off and she'll be nearing an angled bob...
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2007 at 9:44am
that would look stunning on her
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2007 at 10:12am
You call that couple of inches? More like 6 or more? Oh well I guess we wait again.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2007 at 2:24pm
     Ouch Kramer, your opinion matches mine to a "T". I do not get the haircut at all. Bob  
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2007 at 4:53pm
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2007 at 5:57pm
That really is just a huge change -- and not just in length, but in the color (obviously) and looks like texture as well. I'm reserving judgment for now, but am wondering if this was for a role or just for the heck of it.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 7:22am
Not a great comparisson - in one she's glamed-up the other casual. The shorter cut almost looks like someone in the "in between" stage of growing it out. My vote would be a little longer if keeping it long or a little shorter if going short.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic