Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sarah Michelle Gellar
    Posted: October 10 2006 at 5:32pm
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2006 at 8:06pm
I really like that color on her. Not as harsh as the dark, dark brown, and yet not as burned-out as her blondest days. Her hair actually looks like it'd be nice to run your fingers through, which hasn't always been the case. (It might be a bit too long to be one of her best looks, though.)
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2006 at 7:30am
Color... length... style... fullness... high-quality extensions... looks like a great hair day to me.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2006 at 7:42am
Nice lenght also. I hope she keeps it long.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2006 at 4:09pm

Well, it is better than her dried out Buffy days. :)

I'm a fan of Angel, but hated Buffy...and now...slowly...I'm ok with Gellar (still hate the character). Damn.
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2007 at 10:30am
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2007 at 8:15pm
Kramer thanks for the links. Agree she looks great.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2007 at 3:48pm
Her hair is gorgeous!!!  She is a natural brunette anyway, so this looks perfect on her.  I liked her blonde too, in the later seasons of Buffy.

I'm kind of glad someone posted this.  Because I've been watching repeats of Buffy on FX in the morning and I'm dying to know something.  If there are any Buffy fans on here - was SMG wearing extensions in the later part of season 3, into season 4?  In the second half of season three, her hair was a mess.  Dried out, overblonde and kind of thin and stringy on the ends.  Then it very subtly got longer and fuller in the last episodes of season three into season four.  It HAD to be extensions, right?  They must have been done very well because when watching repeats I seriously cannot tell!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2007 at 6:09pm
I remember SMG from her days as Erica's daughter on the American soap opera "All My Children" and she was all brunette all the time back then.

As for Buffy, all I remember is she got it chopped to shoulder length one show and it was pretty much six inches longer by the end of that season, right?

She never really had a bad hair day.

Edited by Kramer - July 03 2007 at 6:11pm
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2007 at 6:17pm
Desmond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Desmond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2007 at 8:16pm

Sarah has always been a great looking long haired girl for me and her hair has got even better with the dark hair in my opinion.  She doesn't strike me as the type of person who will cut it anytime soon despite the change of length a few years on season 6 of Buffy, so she will keep long hair fans very happy for a while.  I say all this though, but a new look might be needed in the future for a film or something though so you can never be sure.  I will say though that even though I love the dark hair I do kind of miss the blonde despite the darker hair being my preference at the moment. 

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2007 at 11:35pm
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2007 at 11:36pm
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2007 at 11:48pm
My goodness: She even looks great in candid shots when she's not all dolled up. What a head of hair.

AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2007 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

This one just blew me away. From July 5, 2007:

Dang! That'll make a girl want to grow her hair longer.

Do you see the way her hubbie is looking down at her like, "yeah..she's my wife, just look at her..."

Back to the hair. I love her hair blonde, but I will say that I think this is the best mix of brown w/blonde highlights that I've seen her wear. It really flatters her!!
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2007 at 3:33pm
It's hard to find a flaw on that girl!

I do the same with my wife when she's dolled up...can't take my eyes off of her.

I've always found her (sarah) prettier with brown and blonde hi-lites versus solid blonde...but that's my opinion.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2007 at 5:58pm
Wow, Arch is admiring a gal with long hair!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2007 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Wow, Arch is admiring a gal with long hair!

Gasp.  Armageddon must be near. LOL
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2007 at 8:08pm
Although...

In one season of All My Children, she did cut it quite short...almost like Mandy Moore's short crop...and that was quite fetching!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 7:17am
She does look really great with her hair long, and the color looks great also. But a short pixie cut would look great on her also.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic