Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - UPDATED PICS!! Great Install, Minimum Shedding!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UPDATED PICS!! Great Install, Minimum Shedding!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Aphrodiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphrodiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UPDATED PICS!! Great Install, Minimum Shedding!!!
    Posted: October 12 2006 at 9:52pm
OK Girls...I did my install Finally!!! Couldn't order Protact so I used LG.
I used Deep Wave by Wiiv. 4/30  18" long.
The amazing part is that the hair was not that expensve (I am in such a budget right now)
I am experiencing almost no shedding!! I had wash the hair 3 times hoping hair VOLUME will come down a little by shedding...but NOPE!
I am falling in love with my big curly hair!!!! (that is the way it would be naturally if i didnt relax and cut) I feel myself again. I will post pics soon.

10/13/06  ----- 8:08PM ----- More Clear Pics!! ------ 4 wefts felt but I think now it looks better!!!
Wiiv%20Deep%20Wave%20%2018"%20botttom%2014%20Top

Edited by Aphrodiva - October 13 2006 at 7:11pm
Rocket22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2006 at 10:12pm
Yes we want pictures!!!!!
Current Install: European hair two rows triple wefted on bottom double wefted on top, with Protac
Aphrodiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphrodiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2006 at 10:25pm

Hi ROCKET!!! Here are the pictures. (Sorry for the bad photo quality) Used my Web Cam.  About the hair 2 1/2 packs of hair. Had to install as high as I could so it would blend better, also did a sanwich method that consist in 2 wefts per row, "sandwiching" the hair (now figure whay so much hair) BUt it helped with blending, since I had been relaxing my hair, and now that I want it curl it wont (Go Figure).  I was able to tame it with Wet & Wavy Gel.

18%20of%20%20Deep%20Wave!

Edited by Aphrodiva - October 12 2006 at 10:40pm
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2006 at 10:30pm
That is gorgeous.Clap

How long is your natural hair?It blends seamlessly.
Aphrodiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphrodiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2006 at 10:35pm
Linghairdreams, I just added a Before Picture (happy halloween!) LOL
Thanks for the compliments!!!!! :)  Smile

By the way. I just noticed my Text Editor changed the name on the pic from AphroDiva to AfroDivaConfused..I noticed just now, how did that happend? Oh Well. Sounds the same

Edited by Aphrodiva - October 12 2006 at 10:50pm
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 5:22am
ooo I love that and spookily you actually look like your avatar how cool is that x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 6:31am
im a leftover from the 80's big hair, so i love your hair's VOLUME!  and your face is stunningly beautiful, you should be a model (if you arent already!)
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 7:57am
Hi Miss Aphrodiva!
I like your hair very much, it's too bad we can't see it better!
Very pretty face, I agree with Nursie!
Aphrodiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphrodiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 2:13pm

Oh Girls!!!! You guys are so SWEEEEET!!! I had never felt so beautiful in my life!!! Thank YOU!!!!!!! There is something special about a woman complementing another woman (You don't get that that often). I want to bring you all home with me :)

O.K...I am taking a new pic in my digital camera so you guys can give a more detailed look to my hair.
<<<KISSESSSSS>>
Aphrodiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphrodiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 8:12pm
I posted Updated Pics Above!!!  4 Wefts are OUt!!! after washing my hair. BUt is ok..still blends great.
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 8:21pm
Wow Aphrodiva!!! You look gorgeous!!!!! I love it!Cool

Aphrodiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphrodiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 8:39pm
Malibu, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is amazing how much inspiration (and self esteem) you get here at this forum. I LOVE you guys!!
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 9:21pm
OMG those first pics didnt do it justice.The colors and texture are beautiful.
Rocket22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 10:05pm
You truly are beautiful!!!!!  and yes it's so nice to be a princess for the day!!!!!   (or two,or three)  Tongue

I never get tired of looking at installs, must be a sickness!!!!! 

Current Install: European hair two rows triple wefted on bottom double wefted on top, with Protac
barbielocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbielocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 10:51pm

wow you look so great! how long is your hair to start? oh and i think you look like sandra bulllock... has anyone ever told you that before?

barbielocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbielocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 10:53pm
opps never mind the question on how long your hair is, i just saw the before pick. your hair really looks great! you did a great job!
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by barbielocs barbielocs wrote:

oh and i think you look like sandra bulllock... has anyone ever told you that before?

YES! You're right! I was trying to figure out who Aphrodiva reminds me ofSmile

Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2006 at 12:15am
Beautiful!!! I love it!! I love the curls! I wish mine looked more like that, that would match my hair much much better!!!

And you are beautiful btw!!
Darling Nikkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Nikkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2006 at 1:41am
You look fantastic! I'm a huuuuuge fan of big, curly hair and you look stunning!!!
Honestly I think you're very beautiful, also without the extra hair... the extra hair is just the cherry on top   
I learn to love and try to understand everyone I meet. I see the rainbow hiding in their eyes.
Aphrodiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphrodiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2006 at 7:44am
Thank you beautiful ladies!!

Longhair Dreams - Thanks, I used color 4/30 in Deep Wave. I used the Wiiv brand for all head, but use some of the Sihluette brand on the top since the highlites were more pronouced.

Rocket - Me too! I love to come to the forum and see who posted pics. You get so inspired. You can ask my husband how addicted I am to hair!! I was so misserable when I had to give hair extensions a brake. I am to hair what a CrackHead is to crack.....LOL

BarbieLocks & Naked Eyes - About the Sandra Bullock's thing...One day I got cornered at the Super Market by 4 old Ladies and a man that though I was her. When they heard me talking (with my ver strong accent) they realized I wasn't her, except for the man that though I was fooling them all by faking and accent.  Go figure!

Darling NIkkie - I am falling in love with big hair also!

And let me tell you that it was because a post I found  here by Kristy M, that the top of my extensions is almost invisible to the Mortal Human eye. LOL
Is the post about cutting that first/top line of the weft to end up with a very thing and almost invisible weft line. Then I glued it on top ofthe very top weft, and it covered it all. (Oh Man! I hope I explained good, Pardon my English, is hard to expess things sometime). You can't see the Weft!!!!
So many Thanks!!!!

Edited by Aphrodiva - October 14 2006 at 7:52am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic