Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Intro To Women's Health Talk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Intro To Women's Health Talk
    Posted: October 13 2006 at 1:45am

I started the Women's Health Talk quite simply because I was motivated by Ellen DeGeneres.  Nah...she and I have not really "talked" but I was watching one of her shows recently (on my trusty TIVO) when she discussed her "life plan" or "life sheet".  Not sure of the exact title. 

The point was that she lists things that she wants to achieve with her life and shares them with her audience which forces her to "dig in and deal with them".
As a very busy person with two companies to run (HB.com & a telecom software company) and three magazines & two blogs that I am paid to write for on a daily/weekly & monthly basis, I have little time to deal with some of my own health issues as religiously as I would like or should. 

I don't eat as well as I know I should, don't exercise as much and don't sleep enough.  But I do know how to have killer hair and skin (thanks to my many years of learning about hair and skin). 

One of the best blessings about HairBoutique.com and HairTalk is that people are willing to share their own experiences with kindness and helpfulness.  Therefore, for me, 2006 is the year to learn more about various health issues that I need to address.

I hope all of you reading this that have various Women's Health issues, concerns or info that you would like to share with all of us.

There are so many topics that we could tackle but lets just take it as it goes in a free form manner.

Thank you in advance for sharing this very important topic with me.

Best wishes always,
Karen

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 13 2006 at 2:11am
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
marciawatts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marciawatts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2008 at 4:26pm

Talking of health you can always tell when your run down when you get a blasted mouth ulcer... they are so small yet so uncomftable!!!!

I was in soooo much pain with an ulcer last week having started a new job i bought a solution called FREDOR... it was amazing, i've tried zovirax, ulcer gettaway etc etc but in my hour of need this cleared it up within 48 hours... i was soooooooo chuffed recommend anyone else who's in my 'what was' run down list Smile 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic