Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jenny McCarthy bobbed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jenny McCarthy bobbed
    Posted: October 13 2006 at 7:34am
http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH&logsrch=1
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 7:35am
Sorry about that.. Just type her name in the search box and see her new bobbed haircut
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 8:16am
I like it a lot. Very classy.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 11:58am

Stunning...Very sexy... too bad she's not doing work for Playboy anymore!

Edited by Hal - October 13 2006 at 12:00pm
shorthairissexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairissexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 4:08pm
That looks awesome.
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 4:42pm
Some links:

- DailyCeleb

- WireImage

- GettyImages

WOW! She looks fantastic.
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 7:34pm
What about bangs?  Does she need 'em?  I want to say yes, but...the cut is still gorgeous!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairissexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 11:53pm

Bangs?  I actually gave her bangs with Photosuite (I like to do some virtual makeovers for fun) and while I am a fan of bangs, she probably is better without them.  They weren't bad, but I thought they were better without them.

No, I don't share my fakeovers - in fact, I get rid of them after I do it.
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by shorthairissexy shorthairissexy wrote:

Bangs?  I actually gave her bangs with Photosuite (I like to do some virtual makeovers for fun) and while I am a fan of bangs, she probably is better without them.  They weren't bad, but I thought they were better without them.

No, I don't share my fakeovers - in fact, I get rid of them after I do it.

Darn!!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2006 at 8:11am
Too bad. About the fakes.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2006 at 11:41am
I think this cut is stunning, but does not suit her face shape in the least.It's where they chose do draw the line with regard to length. A little shorter would work better, and imo, a few inches longer would be more the way to go. This length seems to act as a "picture frame" for a chin that I don't feel needs accentuating.
I like her longer. And, heaven forbid the day she ever tries to do sleek, and couple it with a center part versus a side sweep...
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2006 at 10:06am

I think it looks stunning and suits her very well.  In my opinion, its not quite as nice as it was in Baseket Ball .. but close.

If anyone can find a picture from then, please post it or a link.
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2006 at 11:03pm
Heres a couple links:

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/229500/229633RWyv_w.jpg

http://members.tripod.com/jenny_mccarthy/jenny002.jpg

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2006 at 7:03pm
Just saw a clip of her on Entertainment Tonight; she was with Jim Carrey at the TomCat wedding in Italy.  She's gone shorter; it's chin length now and had a little A-line look to it also.  I've been looking for pictures but have had no luck.  WireImage shows it at shoulder length when she arrived for the wedding so she must have had it done while in Italy.  She's got a new Christmas movie coming out soon so she'll be hitting all the talk shows (Leno, Letterman, etc.) so stay tuned.
HAWG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairissexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2006 at 8:11pm
Getty Images has a few pics from 11/17 that appears to be shorter.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2006 at 8:26pm
In the clip on ET, it looked shorter than this; might have just been curled under a little.

Here's another

jimcarreyrome1

and another

jimcarreyrome2

one more

jimcarreyrome5

Last three pictures were found here:

you'll have to scroll down to "Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy steal TomCat's Thunder" about halfway down the page.

Edited by HAWG - November 30 2006 at 8:50pm
HAWG
Carolredskirt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolredskirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2006 at 12:48am
Jenny looks good in that blonde bob 'do of hers.

Are she and Jim Carrey an item these days? I like Jenny and wish her well, she seems like a nice lady.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 7:52pm
It's official, her hair is now shorter than Jim's.

jim2.jpg
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 8:14pm
And so freakin' HOT
I still and never will see why she is with him!
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2007 at 4:34am
Aw,he's funny.There has to be something to be said for that.

She does look amazing with her hair like that!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic