Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wisconsin anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
drwigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drwigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wisconsin anyone?
    Posted: June 27 2007 at 9:12pm
I am brought into Milwaukee at least 3 times a year for work. Contact me if you want to talk about getting high quality hair extensions........ great lengths, mark barrington, monkey barrz.......... the best system will be picked for your lifestyle, hair type and style.
Dawn
vickimillard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vickimillard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2007 at 11:58am
Hello I am Vicki.  I live in Gurnee IL about 5 minutes from Six Flags Great America, and I would love to do your Extensions.  I do both Great Lengths and So-Cap bonded extensions and I am going to Beverly Hills Ca in May to Learn the new Dream Catchers Extensions featuring Paris Hilton.  I can do anything from the most conservative person to the craziest styles and colors.  I have been doing extensions for about 4 years and this year will do over 100 applications.  I currently do Kimberly Bryant's extensions (from The Real housewives of Orange County first season) and she told me they were the best/favorite ones she's ever worn. Learning so many different companies allows me to intermix the techniques to give you the most natural look possible.  Please come see me for a complementary consultation and take a look at my portfolio. 

vicki
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2006 at 7:13am
Hi! If you're up for a day trip, I'm located in Chicago and have very reasonable prices. You can check out my website at http://www.hairalchemy.com, and just email me at info@hairalchemy.com if you'd like to know more  (my board messages aren't being reliable). Thanks!

-Rae
Brenda1793 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenda1793 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2006 at 4:26pm
Is there anyone who does extensions in WI? I live in the very center of WI(a small town called Merrill) and there is no one that I can find that does hair extensions remotely close. I am willing to travel! Thanks a bunch!!!Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic