Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

paved the way

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
i want waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i want  waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: paved the way
    Posted: October 21 2006 at 12:48pm
yo i was Banned from 360waves.net for sayin that hairboutique(this site).com helped paved the way for that site and i was just wonderin which of the sites was here first... then after i created the thread MADD n****s replied sayin "f**k HB" and all this crap..
tMiL321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tMiL321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2006 at 1:36pm
y wuld u even start ^ sumn lyke that it doesnt even matter jsu get infro from both sites n put em 2gether n create ur own wai of creating n maintainin waves
bcuz once u sey dat u no drama is gunna automatically start
WENT FROM THIS
[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/Doughboi_03/anim.gif" />

TO THIS
[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/Doughboi_03/meanime.gif" />
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2006 at 2:01pm
Well there's a history there. It doesn't matter which site started first, as long as you gettin help. But to answer you question I THINK, this site was formed first but thats neither here nor there.

If I made a thread here sayin F HB how would you react?
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
hustla boi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hustla boi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2006 at 2:18pm
lol!!
you'll get sea sick,cuz my waves be thick enough for them cali dudes to
surf in - FABOLOUS
i want waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i want  waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2006 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

Well there's a history there. It doesn't matter which site started first, as long as you gettin help. But to answer you question I THINK, this site was formed first but thats neither here nor there.

If I made a thread here sayin F HB how would you react?
yea ok....but i aint say F 360waves.net i just said HB paved the way for this site then n****s started flippin out ya naw mean?
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2006 at 3:03pm
HB was created first.... The creator of 360waves.net use to come on here.. Then started his own site
LDIZL View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LDIZL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2006 at 3:14pm
u dun need to goto 360waves.net and hype up HB... no reason for that.. both sites are good tools for waves... the beef stopped so dun start none up or u might get banned from both sites
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic