Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bad short cut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2006 at 6:44am
If you are in south Florida on the east coast (Treasure Coast actually) I have a great hairdresser.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
ripped View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2006 at 6:26pm
Wassup Abby.  Ithink the hair cut looks really good on you.  Actually that's one of the best hairstyles i've seen anyone with.  I should tell my girlfriend to get to same hairstyle as you. 
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2006 at 5:03am
 Dont feel discouraged! I once had my hair cut like that,and in a mere matter of months (3-6) it was long enough to be cut back into a bob again. Hair that is that short grows quickly,so if you just hang in there,your dislike wont last that long.
Just get a trim when it starts to grow out so that the shorter layers are left alone and the longer ones trimmed so that it will even out or be bob like again.
Take biotin vitamin supplements (I did,and I swear my hair grew so fast)

Meanwhile,get some barrettes for days you dont feel like blowdrying or a headband. (maybe a pretty one with gems on it)
It really doesnt look bad on you though...and in a year or so when you look back at pictures,you will probably think that as well.Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic