Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Oil products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ThatDude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oil products
    Posted: October 23 2006 at 10:22am
Hey Fellas or Ladies, Yeah I'm a newb, but here is the question I've never oiled my scalp so I wanted to know what products do you all recommend for men?
How you going to upgrade me? Who's higher than number 1?
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2006 at 1:08pm
So u have dandruff? Cuz if u have a dry scalp u must have some form of dandruff.. But anyway kind of oil will do..... Just take the oil/oil base product and rub it into ur scalp....do it untill ur  scalp is shiny and looks healthy
CrazyChica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyChica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2007 at 9:19pm
Be Careful of the type of oil that you use on your hair, some of them can clog your hair follicles. So try to stay away from grease or oil with petroleum and mineral oil but use more of the lighter stuff. What is great is Doo Gro the one in the bottle which is very esay to apply because it is an oil not greasehttp://www.walgreens.com/dbimagecache/152496.jpg<<this is what it looks like
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic