Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halle Berry Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2007 at 2:37am
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2007 at 9:19am
An intersesting display for anyone who has time to click through 130 photos.

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2007 at 12:10pm
     I never thought that long hair would make Halle look *that* much more beautiful, but I was wrong. Not a first, for me! LOL Best, Bob
BlondeAngela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondeAngela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2007 at 3:32am
Halle looks good with her long hair extensions, but she actually looks better with a short hairstyle.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2007 at 6:01am
As far as I know, she's not wearing extensions anymore (not since publicizing X-Men 3 in Tokyo).
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2007 at 8:07am
In Rome, still with bangs and maybe after a trim up.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2007 at 9:05am
I like that look
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2007 at 6:05pm
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2007 at 12:49pm

Not sure when this was taken, but it's on People Magazine's web site today. I don't know if I've seen a better photo of Halle Berry.

Halle%20Berry%20Admits%20to%20Suicide%20Attempt%20|%20Halle%20Berry

The article isn't real cheery if you want to read it:
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2007 at 11:19am
Has anyone heard a rummor about her shaving her head for an upcoming movie role? I caught the end of a radio spot and couldn't tell if it was a gag bit or not.
BlondeAngela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondeAngela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2007 at 2:50pm
I read that also.

I am not sure if it is true or not. The movie was supposed to be about a lady who dumps her boyfriend, changes her job, and changes her look, shaves her head and starts dressing very sexy and feminine. The bald look was supposed to signify her liberation, and her new independent assertive self.

She is one of those women that is so feminine and beautiful that it would probably look good on her.

Edited by BlondeAngela - March 30 2007 at 2:53pm
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2007 at 4:22pm
Not sure if this relates to "Nappily Ever After" which was up on her IMDB forthcoming movies for about a year but then was dropped. If so, it's very old news. On the other hand, it wouldn't surprise me if something like that doesn't happen eventually--though these things are strictly pass e after Demi, Natalie, Kate Blanchett and Britney.

On the whole, I've come to the conclusion I don't like the bangs.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2007 at 7:52pm
4 hours ago with her model boyfriend in Paris.

http//www.holyscoop.com/halle-berry/181.aspx
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2007 at 9:34pm
I was at another site. Someone posted that Halle has a moive role comming up that she is going bald for it? Anyone else heard this? Or just someone just not sure what they are talking about? Thank you.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 1:33pm
Well that sucks. Now here is the next question. If it is a flop would it be worth it? Lets see if the box office intake is worth the locks?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 1:41pm
Sems to be the long awaited "Nappily Ever After"--and yes it seems to be true.

http://www.abc4.com/entertainment/story.aspx?content_id=f32c7a72-d8fb-444a-b12c-e5010192b1d8
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 3:24pm
Mike,

I think you forget that Hale was famous early in her career not only for her acting, but also for her signature SHORT hairstyle...she will look great with little or no hair, as she does with longer hair.  She is not doing this for the money.  She is the producer of the movie in question, so this is her venture, and her risk.  I believe she is allowed to decide what to do with her hair.

Originally posted by Mike46019 Mike46019 wrote:

Well that sucks. Now here is the next question. If it is a flop would it be worth it? Lets see if the box office intake is worth the locks?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 4:19pm
I know she looks great with short hair. But the moive could end up as a flop. That's all. I guess I was going after the moive then her hair.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 5:53pm
I'm not sure, but when this was discussed before by Jerky Flea, he referred only to a story based on a novel where the protagonist is an African American who cuts her hair as part of an overall movement towards her African roots. He didn't say anything about a shaving and nor did I hear about it anywhere else. Couldn't she just have a haircut? Is this a recently thought of gimick?

In any case, it will be interesting to see if she sticks with her "signature" short hair or grows it out again.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 11:31pm
Agree with you there but it has been reported on other sites as well she is going for broke. I would also like to see if she grows it back out. I wished they would blue screen it. We should be at that point by now. LOL.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic