Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

YourHairShop.com ... advice please : )

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 1:44am
kristin- in all the responses i have ever seen u write, you always say it so nicely and with kindness, this person is evident they want to stir things up - ignore them and choose to not do business with them. Sounds like stupid threats. there has got to be a site or something to report threating asses.
dont worry girlfriend we all got cha back.
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
Darling Nikkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Nikkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 2:42am
Kristin: I ordered some stuff off your website and as usual you're very quick with responding to questions etc.
Don't let some hysteric a-hole intimidate you.
You know who you are and your customer service is the best!!!
We're all behind you sweetie!!!
Oh and your pets are cuuuuute!!!

ps: you posted diy pics of how you do the fusion on yourself. I can't seem to find them...do you remember where it was?
I learn to love and try to understand everyone I meet. I see the rainbow hiding in their eyes.
asinnamon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asinnamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 8:35am
Don't sweat it!!  You do a wonderful job with your business!  You have proved that time and again here on this board alone, I can only imagine the service you give your customers in your shop!  YOu are beautiful and kind and this shows thru in your customer service. 

I used to work for a real a**hole.  He acted alot like the person in your emails.  Always wanted something for nothing and wanted it yesterday.  He always expected people to bow down to him and when they didn;t he had a hissy fit.  I usually got the job of telling these people his wishes, what a joy!  Example: He once got angry with me because AT&T shut off his 800 number after he told me not to pay the bill for 3 months.  Why you may ask, well, because he wanted them to lower his rates.  I mean, come on, it's at&t for crying out loud! 
Another example:  HE wanted me to tell the owner of the office building we were in that they needed to redo the plumbing in the men's room because everytime he went #2 he plugged the potty!!  Good lord!  I never did pass on that message!
The moral of my rant is that you can't please everyone, especially spoiled little brats who think they can get thier own way by being a bully!

Edited by asinnamon - October 27 2006 at 8:35am
B.B. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 10:09am
OMG!!  ...and she thinks she's going to do business with you - is surprised you got the impression she didn't want to order...????????

My experience with your products and service has been nothing but wonderful.  BTW - my hair arrived yesterday, it's G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S.  Can't wait to install this weekend.  I played with it for longer than I'll admit here trying to decide what blends I was going to make, installation pattern...and on...and on...  I'll just say I was getting strange looks from everyone else there...LOL

I agree that you should track the IP address, she's threatening you & your livelihood.  Even spells it out - take this as a threat.  I believe you can take action for that alone.  Online harassment is taken seriously these days.

Try not to let it get to you.  There will always be people who need to try to tear you down and bully you for whatever messed up reason of their own, but truth is that's their problem.  You do great work, and don't need any HR training in my book.  I have emails to prove that you go above & beyond to help with questions - and we both know we had a lot of back & forth regarding colors & pictures this last time!!!  LOL

Keep your chin up & have a great weekend!  Success is the sweetest revenge.
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 12:24pm
Wow, how crazy can people be? I don't understand why this person thinks they'll get better service if they're nasty??? It does sound like a fake person just starting trouble. Hopefully they will leave you alone.

Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 12:56pm
This sounds familiar to me?? Anyone else feel this weird feeling?? Am I paranoid? I don't know, if I think who it might be, I have no idea why *that person* would be trying to bash kristin...

Anyways, personally, I've had to contact YHS and ordered from them, and I've gotten nothing back but wonderful service, and GREAT products and F-A-B hair!!

Some people just really don't realize companies have outside lives and do the best they can. Usually with companies I give them a week or so to respond, because I know it's not something they HAVE to do. Why is this person in such a rush?

It's your job to answer questions about your hair and products, but it's not your job to answer about techniques and what works best. That's questions more or less to ask on here before ordering. I would never e-mail another company that sells hair and ask them how to do hair extensions!

Not to mention the whole U-tip thing, I was like HUH? What was that question? And I find it funny no one came on here to say anything. Maybe because that person is blocked??

I don't know, Kristin, you do a fab job, and you are not going to be homeless in my eyes any time soon!! Also, even with all that bashing, you handled it like a true professional, that's the moment of truth...Goodwork!
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 3:06pm

WTF I can't believe this, I'm feeling guilty like I should know who this is seeing as they've specifically brought up the bohyme thread.  I just want to say that I am in no way affiliated with the person or know who it is, jesus do things never lie lol x

[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 4:46pm
sheeeesh Amanda I hear ya girl, I certainly felt put in an 'odd; spot that MY name was brought into it. Whoever this person is certainly hasnt contacted me....nor do I know who it is. Apparantly this person has been around this forum for a hella long time to bring up that Bohyme thread that was from ages ago.
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 5:52pm

Thanks again everyone!

Naked Eye- I agree with you. Poose thought the writing was familiar too.

Amanda- I know it's not you darlin' and I would never think you could ever write that so please don't worry Cool 

She wrote me again this morning-  she's not too happy that I posted her emails. She claims the emails she sent me yesterday were not from her email which included a work signature and address in Canada. Now, writing from a yahoo account under a different name, she says she really lives in L.A. and is not a member of the boards...  Riiiiiiiiight  Wacko 

Sherrie- Sorry your name was brought into in hun. At least she says you have great service  Tongue 

Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Cali-Kristin Cali-Kristin wrote:

She wrote me again this morning-  she's not too happy that I posted her emails. She claims the emails she sent me yesterday were not from her email which included a work signature and address in Canada. Now, writing from a yahoo account under a different name, she says she really lives in L.A. and is not a member of the boards...  Riiiiiiiiight  Wacko

She's mad because you put her a$$ on front street before she had a chance to make good on her empty, extortionist-like threats..

I'm just gonna put this out there and let it marinate.. This CRAZY (yes I said it.. CRAZY) broad is a liar!!! Now she's from L.A.??? ummmm pardon me that's bull$h!t!!!!

If she's from L.A., then why oh why did she say this in her e-mail:

Quote How long does international usually take to arrive to Canada and how do I go about placing an order properly for here?

She's full of it, and a WASTE of the space she takes up in this world.. If she's reading this tell her to go away and take her business ELSEWHERE!!! Plenty of places to buy from as she so aptly pointed out.. So she should take her act right on down the road and let this be..

Edited by Divavocals - October 27 2006 at 9:34pm
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
AfroPuffs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfroPuffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by hflsales hflsales wrote:

Kristin,

Here is one of my websites (I have more)

wow... is all I can say. 

Those 8" heels are an accident waiting to happen.  Someone could seriously break their ankle in those things.  Do you have any good stories about your customers that buy these kind of shoes?  I'd love to hear some.

Do you sale any regular shoes?  Like one's you can buy at Macy's?  I like cute, different shoes... but not that different.    I also love shoe/handbag combos
Shirilyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shirilyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 10:06pm
Someone has nothing else better to do Kristin, it's totally obivious that someone is "hatin" on you. I love your customer service, keep up the good work. It show's that this person is a fraud because they were stupid enough to want to pretip a Utip!!!!!Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wacko
Shiry
http://www.myspace.com/texashairextensionqueen
lucky chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucky chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 11:41pm
geez, that chick is really having a flare up.  WTF?!
Hey I have sent two people to your site this week!  why? Good service, good product, good person! 

Edited by lucky chick - October 27 2006 at 11:54pm
lucky chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucky chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 11:55pm
How do you spell Flare Up?

J-E-A-L-O-U-S
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 2:10am

"They are absolutely right (Hairtalk Members) in saying I did not use my own email account, I am in LA and not a member of Hairtalk."

Diva- OMG, how did I miss that! I forgot there was an international border between LA and Orange County. Does this mean I need my passport to go to Long Beach this weekend???  LOL 

hflsales- I forgot to tell you- I love your shoes! I've found my way on to your site a few times in the past. I have quite a few clients who are dancers, go-go girls etc. so I'll pass along your name. If you have any business cards I'd be happy to set some out for my clients. 

Shiry- LOL Haha, that's why I didn't understand her first email.

Thanks Lucky Chick- You rock!

elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 6:25am
So obviously madeup crap from someone that thinks they can hurt you by slamming your name. I wouldn't pay it any mind Kristen, we all know you are an upstanding business woman with integrity. Could possibly be someone that thinks they are in competition with you. People really can be so petty. Who has time? Just remember that hurt people HURT people. Happy people want everyone else to be happy and prosperous. Got to feel sorry for that type of person that wants to slander others for no reason.
gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 6:01pm

Kristen, don't let it bother you, we've got your back!!!

You know that you have a great shop and customer service, and so does all the "legitimate" memebers of this board!!

You are great and you are willing to help everyone, I really appreciate all that you did for my friend that ordered hair from you and had a shedding problem with it.  YOU REPLACED it, in fact, YOU contacted me and offered to replace the pack of hair, no questions asked!!  After it I installed it for her again, and she had the same problem, YOU OFFERED to give her a pack of wefted hair.  You never even questioned how she took care of her extensions or if it was a "user" problem, because it was the second time that she had the same issue, I couldn't let you send her anymore hair, as I felt that my friend was either doing or not doing something to her extensions.  I didn't want you to be out anything more than what you already were.  What I am trying to say, is that you have TERRIFIC, WONDERFUL, and PROMPT customer service and I would have no problem ordering from you or sending someone to your site.

Like I said earlier, "we" got your back girl!!!

hflsales View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hflsales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 6:22pm

Kristin, you are so sweet! Thank you for telling people about my site. I really appreciate it.

AfroPuffs, I don't really have any great stories but I have some outrageous pictures of some of my cross-dressing customers in the heels.

*erica* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *erica* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 6:36pm
Okay...so I have been a "lurker" on this site for a long time now, but I just wanted to say that my experience with yourhairshop.com has been excellent. The quality of the products, the customer service (Kristin has often answered my e-mails within minutes!!) it has been above and beyond.

Sorry some nut is trying to cause trouble! Kristin you are doing great!!

Hulamom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hulamom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 8:17pm
Kristen -

Just chalk it up to another nutcase who thinks she's entitled to instant gratification. 

I have NOTHING but praise for yourhairshop.com & your customer service!!!  As a matter fo fact, when I put a question on the hair talk board about D-Lux you contacted me directly & offered to resolve any issues.

Your response to my problem and your gracious resolution has put me on your fan list forever.

She won't get far posting anything negative on this board.  But - you might consider contacting an attorney if she does & just have him/her send off a nice little "stop this crap immediately or else" letter.

Keep the faith - We're all behind ya on this one!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic