how often should i use sportin waves

Post Reply Post Reply
how often should i use sportin waves
Direct Link To This Post dsharpe April 01 2005 at 10:40am  Quote dsharpe Quote  Post Reply Reply
i use sportin waves in gold can. am i spose to use it everyday
Direct Link To This Post BIGGMike April 01 2005 at 12:44pm  Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post Reply Reply
Use it everyday. The best time to use it is before bed. Make sure it's clean and slightly wet. Apply it, brush it, and put your du rag on. Do this every night. Remember to brush it when ever you get a chance. Brushing is the key. The more you brush the more your hair will wave up. Also if you use it everyday you should make sure you wash your hair too. A build up of pomade does not look good.
Direct Link To This Post dsharpe April 01 2005 at 6:00pm  Quote dsharpe Quote  Post Reply Reply

thnks

Direct Link To This Post WaveKingSup April 01 2005 at 7:09pm  Quote WaveKingSup Quote  Post Reply Reply
Just like BiggMike said.  Every nite.
Direct Link To This Post Ceaser22 April 04 2005 at 5:26pm  Quote Ceaser22 Quote  Post Reply Reply
i use daz every other day, but i use pink lotion everyday.
Direct Link To This Post BIGGMike May 31 2005 at 5:43pm  Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post Reply Reply
Where you been? Over there?
Direct Link To This Post 360spinna June 02 2005 at 1:31pm  Quote 360spinna Quote  Post Reply Reply
I use it whenever I'm in the mood to do a lot of brushing, about 3-5 days a week
Direct Link To This Post KingJames23 June 02 2005 at 2:44pm  Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post Reply Reply
na i will never use pomade every day or every other day i would use it when my hair looks dry or something using it everyday that just will cost a build up of poamde in ur haair and it wont look nice
 Post Reply Post Reply