Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Britney Spears Extension Blooper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*erica* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *erica* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Britney Spears Extension Blooper
    Posted: November 02 2006 at 5:03am

I'm sure this is really old, but my friend e-mailed it to me the other day! YIKES!

Brown$ugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brown$ugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2006 at 5:07am
Oh my god that is so tragic! why didnt no one tell her her hair looks cracked lol poor girl... Is she going bald or something ie thinning? or maybe its just the strong contrast between her roots and the wefts that create a hard bold OBVIOUS IM WEARING TRACKS look? lol very Hollywood Trash all the rage now is it? lol All that money and she walks outa the house like that.... wrong just wrong
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2006 at 5:24am
I think we should nominate her for horrible extensions mascot....
pinkparadise42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkparadise42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2006 at 8:20am
WOW, that's bad!

Personally, I love seeing celeb extension bloopers!  Makes me feel better about when I have them!+
andreau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andreau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2006 at 8:31am
Lol, wow. She is usually just a hot mess. I feel bad for her, but I hope she can get back to her career and all, and looking good. Until then...yeah, it makes me feel better about my potential extensions bloopers, too!
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2006 at 11:09am
Ok, this time it's really ugly.
Nicole Richie wasn't so bad to me, Pam Anderson was a "mistake" but this.... wow...Shocked
Yorkieluvr06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorkieluvr06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2006 at 1:16pm
she must have put these wefts on herself...in the dark lol!! seriously though,I can't believe her 'friends/family' actually let her out of the house looking like that! It just goes to show,money may buy you a lot of things but it doesn't buy you true friends!!
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2006 at 1:22pm
Well said Yorkieluvr!!!
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2006 at 1:27pm
Haha.. I have this cut out of a magazine and hanging on my wall.

Yikes! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic